Were looking for a VP, Revenue Operations who will be responsible for scaling and leading all aspects of revenue operations on our path to several hundred million in ARR over the next couple of years. In this role, you will develop scalable, data-driven teams, systems and processes that empower robust revenue forecasting, team planning, investments, customer growth, and retention.
You are a leader that is comfortable and experienced navigating hyper-growth companies, and the challenges that come along with them. Deep experience of SaaS and B2B companies is a must. If you have worked with open-source software before, thats even better. But if you havent (and thats ok), you should be comfortable deep-diving into it, and building a GTM motion that balances bottom-up and top-down motions.
This is a critical hire for the company and youll be reporting directly to the COO and working closely with the rest of GTM and company leadership. We are looking for someone who wants to sign up for a challenge and build something great. Preference for those located in the US.
- Lead and scale a globally distributed GTM operations team
- Provide operational support for field facing activities across sales, marketing, SE, and customer experience Scale our revenue tech stack to enable robust revenue forecasting and operational excellence
- Provide a world-class sales platform that empowers our global sales teams
- Serve as a key thought leader in defining and implementing sales plays and sales processes to drive repeatable revenue
- Oversee a global deal desk function including the quote to close to cash process
- Develop scalable territory and segmentation frameworks
- Help define and scale a GTM model that balances bottom-up and top-down motions for the lead to opportunity process
- Lead all aspects of the sales operating cadence including forecast calls, pipeline reviews, QBRs, deal reviews, and GTM Ops staff meetings
- Provide insight into variable compensation design for GTM roles
- Collaborate with GTM leadership to develop revenue and staffing plans
- Be a thought partner across GTM leadership on short and long-range (multi-year) strategies, including operating priorities, org design, market analysis, and select priority performance improvement programs
- Direct sales activities by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals
- Own and drive recommendations for sales roles, coverage models, or team configurations Partner with the Enablement function to maximize productivity across the GTM organization
- Build and maintain an annual sales plan (goals) in support of our organizational strategy and objectives
- Minimum 10 years of successful sales operations and B2B GTM experience, ideally in an organization with multi-faceted product offerings
- Minimum 5 years of leading successful revenue operations teams, ideally teams of 15+ FTEs
- Expert in implementing and scaling territory and segmentation frameworks
- Experience operationalizing complex sales cycles that can last 6-12+ months
- Experience collaborating with finance leadership to develop revenue models, hiring plans and make investment decisions
- Comfort working closely and building relationships with C-Level executives
- Expert in the Salesforce ecosystem, and other tools needed for a successful sales tech stack
- Excellent communication (written, oral) and presentation skills (in-person, virtual)
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Unwavering dedication to integrity and professionalism
Equal Opportunity Employer At Grafana Labs were building a company where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We know that our company runs on the hard work and the dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity builds a strong organisation and were working hard to make sure thats the foundation of our organisation as we grow.