With many jobs, you have to pick between having a huge impact on the organization (small team) or having a huge impact on the world (big product), but at Dribbble - you get to do both, as part of a 30+ person team, working on one of the world's top 1000 websites. We're searching for someone with a passion for solving complex technical problems with elegant solutions, that thrives in a collaborative environment, welcomes feedback and exhibits strong attention to detail to join our engineering team.
At Dribbble, we serve a global community and we need a diverse team to do that successfully. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ+ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Our engineering team today is currently 60% female. We provide an accessible candidate experience, and if you need any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know. We're dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for employees from all walks of life.
We’re building a fully remote team across Canada. We believe that creative collaboration can happen anywhere, and that working remotely shouldn’t have to mean sacrificing a sense of cohesion, community, and connection. We've seen that by combining thoughtful collaboration, frequent communication, and the freedom for people to be their authentic selves, you can do your best work and inspire others to do the same.
Our Tech Stack:
- On the front end, we bring designs to life with HTML, SCSS, JS and VueJs.
- Our backend is built in Ruby on Rails.
We're looking for someone who's excited about:
- Working closely with our design and product teams to convert concepts into beautiful and intuitive user experiences.
- Building and maintaining UI components that will be used by our millions of users. We use Storybook to develop, document, and iterate on our component library.
- Writing clean, semantic HTML and modern CSS that is modular and easy to maintain.
- Creating CSS and JS animations to bring delight to our users.
- Taking ownership of your work. Whether it's a nasty bug or an awesome feature, you put your name on every line of code.
At Dribbble, you’ll join a diverse team dedicated to learning, teaching, and growing; as individuals, as a team, as a business, and as a community. As a workplace, we pride ourselves on doing right by our employees, and have a benefits package that makes being a part of the Dribbble team a dream job and something to be really proud of:
- 100% remote: so you can work where you feel most comfortable and inspired.
- Stay healthy: Generous medical and dental for both you and your dependents.
- Relax and unwind: with plenty of paid vacation, and paid sick time for when you need it.
- Celebrate: we observe both US and Canadian holidays - and a whole week of rest in December.
- Family leave: Paid time off for when your family grows.
- Retirement plans: to help you save for the future.
- Fitness fund: to help you feel your very best.
- Equipment fund: so you can deck out your home office.
- Monthly coffee budget: Grab that latte - it’s on us.
- Learning and development: Keep growing with paid courses, books, and conferences.
- Hang out: we get together at least once a year for some in-person face time.
- Pro tools: MacBook Pro (or Air) and all the tools you need to do a great job.