We are looking for a UX Writer to join the team with a background in customer acquisition and digital product work. The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who is passionate about crafting writing that makes customers feel understood—and drives action. You're a conceptual thinker who can bring your ideas to life in new and inspiring ways. You're passionate about solving complicated problems and making things simple.
It's necessary that you work well with little oversight but are skilled at collaborating (and also ultimately enjoy processing the results of your work with a broader team). You will report directly to the Senior Manager of Brand Communications while working closely with the UX team.
- Competitive salary, benefits, and stock options package
- Partner closely with the digital product and brand teams to create clear, concise, and conversational text that helps parents navigate our product and content offerings
- Establish and refine the UX writing function as a whole across the company.
- Craft clear, enticing, and user-centric product copy for our user on our website, app, automated emails, and additional experiences.
- Optimize in-funnel and post-conversion UX writing to support conversion and revenue driving metrics
- Create customer management tools and self service flows in a more functional, straightforward tone
- Learn from customer usage and leverage feedback and data to continually iterate, innovate, and evolve UX writing across our products.
- Work closely with designers, engineers, and product Managers to define new UX writing opportunities.
- Ensure cohesive copy across channels
- Immerse yourself in child development science and Lovevery products and content to ensure you are communicating with credibility and brand alignment
Qualifications and attributes
- 5+ years of experience writing for digital products, including a portfolio of great work
- A passion for championing the position of the end-user to deliver best-in-class user experience.
- Experience working on digital products that have launched and evolved
- A deep understanding of UX writing and interaction design
- An understanding of inclusive design and accessibility
- Excellent writing skills, including attention to craft and grammar
- Comfort leading and collaborating with others to develop creative strategies and key messages
- Appreciation for aesthetics, design, and their important role in maximizing the impact of your copy
- Ability to juggle multiple projects under tight deadlines without much oversight
- Comfort working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Friendly attitude, including the ability to give and take feedback
- Detail-oriented and obsessive about writing quality and impact
- Growth mindset