The team is important to us, as we believe that it is the people who define the company’s culture and create its successes. We want to work with energetic, creative contributors who bring a fun vibe to the process of making games.
We are looking for an experienced games UI Artist with a passion for mobile gaming, if you love all aspects of User Interface creation from mockup to implementation, this role is for you.
Who You Are:
- You have a passion for playing and making great mobile games
- With a great eye for composition and layout, that can communicate ideas and drive player action
- You apply attention to detail to everything you do, are knowledgable of color theory and typography
- You are creative, organized, self-motivated and are comfortable working with technology tools
- You work to high standards and desire to meet and exceed expectations
How You’ll Contribute:
- You will work collaboratively with the team; contributing ideas, giving and taking feedback and helping to build a great game.
- You will implement UI straight into the Unity game engine
- You will create stylized, illustrative work applying a consistent style and approach
- Rapid thumbnail sketching to communicate and test ideas
- You will create 2D assets and icons from scratch in Photoshop, Illustrator, and other UI tools.
What You’ll need:
- Minimum of 3 years experience making games professionally, with mobile games a real plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, HCI, Industrial Design, or related field
- Unity experience essential
- To be ready to do an art test and provide a link to your work portfolio
What we offer:
- 100% remote working with a significant crossover with Pacific working hours expected
- 100% paid medical/dental/vision
- Profit-Sharing Plan