Technical Account Managers at Bigeye understand how critical data is to the business, how the quality of data impacts decision making, and the pressure data teams are under to deliver that high-quality data 24/7.
You will work with Sales, Engineering and Product teams to solve the needs of our customers with Bigeye, the leading data quality engineering platform. In this role, you will work directly with data leaders, analysts, scientists, and engineers at our prospects, customers, and industry-partner teams.
What you’ll be doing
- Help prospects and customers advance data-driven culture and drive concrete business outcomes.
- Trailblaze a rapidly emerging market by evangelizing the value, ease of use, capability, and speed of Bigeye.
- Collect and share product feedback across the Bigeye Product and Engineering team.
- Teach and showcase Bigeye for prospects, partners, and customers using customer success stories, and other assets.
- Enable customers and partners on effective implementation and
- Enable customers, helping them build expert data quality engineering practices and delivering value throughout.
- Design industry specific demonstrations, customer success stories and training programs that create repeatable and concrete outcomes for prospective customers.
What You Bring
- 3+ years of customer facing experience as a TAM, Sales Engineer, or in Support.
- Experience working with cloud-based analytical databases, such as Snowflake, Redshift, and BigQuery.
- Ability to work with data hands-on, including reading and writing SQL, debugging SQL queries, and understanding how users interact with databases.
- Ability to partner with data engineers, data scientists, and analysts at SMB and Enterprise customers.
- Skilled at teaching, training and aligning products to specific customer situations.
- Understanding of databases management principles: partitions, indices, schema design, etc.
- Understanding of both ETL and ELT approaches to data pipelines.
- Some knowledge of API driven integrations
Preferred Skills (Optional)
- Synthesize knowledge from the field for the product, marketing, and engineering teams’ learning and development.
- Ability to build a data pipeline and set up a data environment for business use cases.
- Understanding of at least one cloud infrastructure provider (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Hands-on experience with Airflow and DBT
- Highly competitive salary and equity opportunity
- Remote first - Live where you want in the US
- Medical, Dental and Vision to keep you healthy
- 401k plan to help you save for the future
- Generous PTO to have fun
- Receive an elite technology package to make work easier
- Stipend to make your home office more comfortable
Bigeye is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any sort. We do celebrate diversity and believe experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Diversity in our team makes for better problem solving, more creative thinking, and ultimately a better product and company culture.
Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of impact, dedication, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment. Bigeye strives to have an inclusive work environment; so if you are hard working & good at what you do then please come as you are. We want you to contribute, grow, & learn at Bigeye and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.