Focused on recruiting for business operations and delivery roles, our Talent Sourcer will primarily be responsible for bChannels EMEA entities, sourcing top talent currently in the UK and Spain and be an important part of the way we shape our recruitment, retaining and development strategy in the future. You will work towards being the recruitment subject matter expert, working with department leads and hiring managers to shape the right expectations based on our requirements and the current applicant market.
It's part of our culture to 'Be Brave' - therefore our Talent Sourcer will also have the chance to venture out of their 'comfort zone' to work closely with our US and/or APAC entities, along with other People and HR projects.
- Recruiting with a specific focus on EMEA, eventually also supporting US recruitment activity where necessary
- Planning overall recruiting strategy for the EMEA region
- Consulting with managers to discover staff requirements and specific job objectives
- Managing hiring manager expectations based on the current job market, weighing up skills and experience that is a necessity and desirable
- Drafting engaging job descriptions for current and newly created roles
- Designing social media postings to promote available roles and employer branding
- Being creative in other talent sourcing techniques
- Building a pipeline of candidates in accordance with the business needs and strategy
- Maintaining our ATS system throughout the recruitment process (we use Workable!)
- Conducting phone, WebEx and face-to-face interviews, writing detailed notes for project manager review and discussion. Influencing the right hiring decisions.
- Coordinating language tests, where required
- Organising interviews for managers and candidates - organising meeting rooms, attendance & diary management
- Managing unsuccessful applications to ensure best practice and no bridges are burnt – the applicant journey is important and we want everyone to have a positive experience, successful or not!
- Making and negotiating employment offers
- Arranging PO’s in relation to Recruitment activity
- Constant refining of our on-boarding process
- Leading welcome sessions for new starters, welcoming them to the business, and providing training of our employee recognition platform
We're not necessarily looking for someone who's done it all. We do however need someone passionate sourcing strong talent and who is creative in the way they source and engage with potential applicants, with some experience to back this up!
Why join us?
We know you have a lot of choices of where to work and you really want to love the company you work for.
We also know you want to work for a company that cares about you and where you feel you can make a difference. We feel that bChannels offers a lot of things: a flexibility and tangible work-life balance, global diversity, and lots of learning opportunity are three of the many reasons. But don't just take out word for it, go check out our reviews on Glassdoor and see what our employees say about us. Or check out our Instagram or Facebook to see our people and the fun things we do!
We also offer:
- Bonus paid quarterly (based on company and individual performance)
- Flexible working. We have the best of both worlds with a historical remote working setup and an office in Oxford.
- Employer contributed pension
- Life insurance cover (4x annual salary)
- 25 days holiday (increases with service to a maximum of 30) + bank holidays + a duvet day
- A tailored training and induction plan - we want you to succeed!
- Instant and monthly recognition rewards - be recognized and rewarded for day-to-day actions where you go above and beyond and consistently deliver
- Employee Assistance Programme - a confidential support line available to those requiring support for both personal and/or work related problems that may affect job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
- Cashback plan – claim money back for health treatments (Dental, Opticians, and more), access to a virtual GP, and discounts and cashback on shopping.
- The opportunity to work within a globally diverse team
- The opportunity to learn new skills in an ever-changing and adaptable business
More about bChannels:
bChannels is a global specialist in Partner Networks. Our products address companies’ channel needs for insights, partner segmentation and recruiting, partner marketing, and PRM managed services. Our experience and focus on revenue outcomes benefit top global technology vendors and many of the leading industry disrupters.
Our clients are based around the world, and so are we. Established in 1999 in the UK, we opened our first international office in North America in 2011. Soon after, we opened offices in Australia and Malaysia. We employ people who are experienced in working internationally and all our offices have people who speak a whole range of languages and work to coordinate projects across multiple time zones. With a presence in all major regions, we understand the cultural, economic, and market dynamics.
Over the years, we have built long-lasting business relationships with top global technology companies. We work exclusively in B2B sectors helping our clients to market and sell their solutions through Partner Networks to all business customers, large and small - even very large technology companies need additional market insight and support in order to succeed.
Our work environment is fast-paced and challenging, but also extremely exciting. We offer the opportunity to work within a team of passionate and engaged individuals as well as flexibility, competitive pay and a range of employee benefits and perks.