Talent Acquisition Partner
Full Time Remote
Medely is the largest workforce management platform specializing in delivering healthcare professionals through an on demand marketplace. As an economic empowerment engine, Medely allows healthcare professionals instant access to high paying jobs with the freedom and flexibility to work when/where they want, while providing healthcare facilities access to the largest on-demand network of ready to work healthcare professionals.
We believe that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling todays toughest challenges in healthcare.
- Founded in 2016 and having recently secured their Series B, Medely is facing explosive growth in a $3.65 trillion U.S. healthcare market ripe for tech disruption (Forbes, 2019).
- Medelys staffing platform provides high quality, on-demand professionals to more than four thousand healthcare facilities in over 50 U.S. markets. Their network boasts over sixty thousand selectively vetted and credentialed healthcare professionals including nurses, medical assistants, technicians, and specialists.
- Medely has consistently exceeded growth goals and is excited to continue the momentum in 2021!
To realize our growth plans, Medley is looking to hire a full time recruiter. Our mission is to attract and hire the best talent for our teams. In this newly created position, you will be responsible for the full recruitment cycle from positioning Medely as an attractive employer, to job marketing and candidate sourcing, applicant screening, as well as coordinating and conducting interviews. Your focus should always be on creating the best possible candidate experience as well as finding the best quality talent while embracing diversity and inclusion.
What you will do:
- Conduct position briefings and translate them into appealing and precise job postings
- Select the relevant job boards for each role and manage job campaigns from ad placement, evaluation, and analysis
- Review incoming applications and actively source passive candidates
- Conduct initial screening calls to gather all relevant information, then evaluate and qualify potential candidates for the next steps in the recruitment process
- Coordinate and schedule second and final round interviews with the hiring leads and peers
What we require:
- Experience tracking metrics and utilizing data to make decisions inclusive of: hiring timeline, recruiter bandwidth, or offer acceptance rate
- Experience hitting or exceeding performance goals consistently by engaging, selling, and recruiting the very best
- BA/BS degree required
- At least 3+ years of previous recruiting, HR or other related experience. Prior startup recruiting experience a plus.
- High degree of flexibility in a demanding, fast-paced, and frequently changing environment
- Ability to balance competing priorities while keeping constant sight of overall objectives
- Display strong service orientation in responding to internal and external customer needs
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive Compensation: Based on experience and performance
- Long Term Incentives: 401k
- Healthcare Benefits: Full suite of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexibility: We believe that work/life balance is important, so we offer three weeks of vacation and ten paid holidays
- Energetic team environment
- Purpose: Join a growing mission-oriented startup that is modernizing the healthcare industry on a national scale!
- Ownership: Drive meaningful business impact on a team that youll help build and define!
- Remote: Work in a digital environment with all the tools to achieve your work as though you were in the office!
Were an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.
Work location is flexible if approved by Medely, except that position may not be performed remotely from the state of Colorado.