Job Level Summary
- Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks
- Work is prescribed and completed with little autonomy
- Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures
- Entry level to a business operations career progression
- Provide customer policy and agency support, primarily through contact center functions, in policy issuance processing, policy Rating and changes processing, policy renewal processing, policy termination
- Provide direct customer support for basic issues.
- Provide input on continuous process Improvement ideas for customer and agent support processes.
- Basic problem research and resolution for customer and agency inquiries on policy questions and issues
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
- Limited experience providing customer service and support
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Basic typing/keyboarding skills (30 wpm)
- Basic knowledge and understanding of various PC software applications (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite)
Additional Job Information:
- It would be great if you were bilingual in English & Spanish, had Care Center/ Call Center Experience and familiar with Insurance.
- Hours of operations (central time):
- Mon-Fri 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Shifts within these hours can be flexible, and will be worked out based on business and team needs.
This role provides:
- Base pay, shift differentials, bonus incentives
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance & Wellbeing Program
- 401(k) Matching and Pension Plan
- Career and Development Opportunity, as well as Paid Training
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Time Off – Including volunteer days, maternity/paternity leave
- Remote Work Flexibility
This position is open to remote workers (anywhere in the US)
#LI-remote #remotejob #workfromhome
When you work at American Family you can expect benefits that support your physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing. You will have access to comprehensive medical, dental, vision and wellbeing benefits that enable you to take care of your health. We also offer a competitive 401(k) contribution, a pension plan, an annual incentive, and a paid-time off program. In addition, our student loan repayment program and paid-family leave are available to support our employees and their families. Interns and contingent workers are not eligible for American Family Enterprise benefits.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.