Sr QA Engineer Full-time Job3 weeks ago Quality Assurance Worldwide 41 views
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Clearance Requirement: Must be US Citizen/GC Holder, should be able to obtain a clearance.
- Perform business/system/quality requirements analysis and review
- Identify the testable requirements and prepare the test strategy for each of the testing types identified
- Write comprehensive test plans for functional, regression, acceptance, and stress testing
- Perform Functional, regression, performance test execution
- Design and develop automated test scripts for Regression testing
- Conduct and facilitate the UAT at the client site
- Perform production verification after software install
- Assist in post-production support-such as end-user support, troubleshooting of issues on relevant production-like environments
- Other similar professional duties may be assigned as needed
- 7+ years of experience with software or web application testing.
- Proficient in developing test strategies, test plans, and test cases for complex custom applications.
- Significant experience writing automated test scripts and leveraging automation tools such as Selenium and Load Runner.
- Detail-oriented, capable of working under limited direction toward predefined objectives, and can independently determine and develop solutions.
- Strong SQL skills.
- The candidate must possess sharp analytical and excellent communication skills.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, communications, engineering, business, or related field is required.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.