We are looking for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager with deep experience in marketing to developers. Youll help us refine our messaging and positioning; introduce Integry as the default SaaS integration layer, and features to the market. Youll work with our product team to understand the roadmap, ensure our value proposition and messaging is in sync with the product offering. Youll also be heavily involved in our thought leadership and content marketing initiatives, market segmentation, persona development, and engaging with the broader developer and product manager community. While you dont have to have an engineering background yourself you should feel comfortable writing simple programs and have a deep understanding of how engaging developers differs from traditional B2B or B2C marketing.
About the Position
- Market Integrys products to developers and product managers
- Develop an understanding of Integrys product offerings, competitive positioning, and articulate into a compelling value proposition.
- Utilize research, insights, and product understanding, to identify target customer segments and relevant personas.
- Develop persona and use case driven messaging framework that will serve as a guide for all comms across all communications channels
- Identify opportunities in the market to grow our businesses across all use cases.
- Craft messaging in collaboration with the content and community development team.
- Design and execute product marketing campaigns, prioritize using funnel data and user research, run low-cost acquisition experiments, monitor results, and scale successful programs.
- Work in collaboration with Demand Gen, Community Development, Product, Design, Content, Success, and Engineering, to meet achieve growth in acquisition and activations
- 5+ years experience as a product marketer for B2B SaaS technology services
- Passion about the software development market and have experience marketing to this audience
- Expert market researcher and proven track record of creating category-defining positioning and messaging
- Have experience in articulating strategy to executive level for winning company-wide support, and also expert in breaking down the 12 months plans down to perfectly orchestrated day-to-day execution.
- Experience taking Seed or later stage B2B startup to the next stage of growth. Preferably in a product-led SaaS company.
- A data-driven marketer that brings marketing funnel metrics to bear in decision making
- Experience working with contractors/external agencies and internal shared resources
- Excellent writer and storyteller ability to articulate a long-term vision
- Ability to manage complex / cross-functional projects
About this job
- Top 1% You, Top 1% Salary: We hire the very best top 1% and we pay the top 1% of the market.
- Work from anywhere: We are a fully distributed company with team members working across three different continents.
- Work at any time: Were also distributed in time. We dont have timings; we have regular check-ins. You work at whatever time suits you.
- Unlimited Vacations: Anyone can take a few hours, days, weeks off without approval. We dont track how many days youre
- Home Office Renovation Budget: We want you to be comfortable working from home. Well assign an Interior Designer to you who will work with you to renovate your home office.
- Home Utilities Support: Well cover internet, backup internet while you work from home
- Work from any Coworking Space: Maybe you dont want to work from home or you cant. In that case, pick any coworking space near you and well pay for it.
- Medical coverage for you, your family, your parents, or anyone you care about: So long as you have a valid receipt or invoice. Your coverage includes dental and vision as well. Note: coverage varies by country.
- Up to Six Month Paid Maternity Leave: We also provide leaves in case of miscarriage
- Education fund: Well pay for any books, courses or material you need to purchase
- Awesome Gear: Upgrade your own laptop or get a custom, top-of-the-line laptop from us
- Stock Options: Youll get stock options in Integry Inc. USA
- Ownership: From the intern to the senior most member, everyone owns an area they grow and are responsible for.
- Location: US Locations Only