- Obsessed with producing serious results?
- Someone with extraordinary copywriting skills that convert (and examples to prove it)?
- Extraordinarily data-driven?
Great. Read on!
Whats the gig?
Were looking for a seriously talented Social Media who has experience in:
- Campaign Strategy
- Managing & Owning Social Accounts: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Community Management
- Lead Generation
Who exactly are we looking for?
Someone who is:
- Adaptable. You can react to changes in a constantly evolving organization and naturally think ahead so you can consistently focus on improvement.
- Persuasive & Analytical. You can write a clear & converting copy just as well as you can analyze the data in order to get the job done.
- A Strategist & Creative Problem-Solver. You can be told a set of lofty goals and expectations and figure out how to achieve them in order to get serious results.
- Extremely Organized. When you are tasked with multiple projects, how do you prioritize and manage your calendar without dropping the ball?
- Driven. You find a way to succeed no matter what the obstacle. You are naturally motivated, competitive and wont quit until an achievement is attained. Does this sound like you?
What will you do?
- Write high converting short-form copy that boosts social engagement and matches the DM brand/voice.
- Put together high-performing social media engagement campaigns and marketing strategies.
- Manage day-to-day posting on all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube, etc.
- Manage, publish and promote our weekly Youtube show and promote across platforms like Apple iTunes, Spotify, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Manage, curate, and oversee the generation and organization of the monthly content calendar for all social media
- Develop content to increase Facebook community engagement online
- Optimize blog posts using SEM / SEO strategies
- Oversee social media accounts design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Agorapulse, Asana & Hubspot.
- Create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms.
- Organize and document all social media processes in our business playbook.
- Act as a sell-by-chat specialist to nurture potential prospects and send traffic down marketing funnels.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor reviews.
- Monitor, track, analyze, and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook insights and Hubspot etc. for weekly reporting
- Suggest and implement new growth campaigns to develop brand awareness (like promotions and competitions).
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase engagement
- Work with copywriting and design team to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Measure and review social media impact to make sure we are improving our interaction with our followers.
- Regularly audit the quality of our social media channels and copy
- 2-3 years of experience writing high-converting copy on social media
- 2-3 years experience creating successful social media campaigns that will generate sales/leads
- Experience in managing a stack of social media accounts for a high profile brand.
- Experience using Asana, Agorapulse and other social media management platforms.
- Excellent knowledge of the buyers journey in the SaaS space.
- Experience creating and presenting social media reports.
- Experience executing SEM / SEO strategies is considered an asset..
- Experience managing a Facebook group of 5000+ members.
- Experience working in the B2B SaaS space and / or coaching industry.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- You have drive and take ownership in your work
- A proven track record of success in your ability to get things done.
- You are a driven and creative problem solver, always looking for new strategies to grow the business.
- A proven track record of learning quickly and taking ownership of outcomes
- A serious growth mindset (1% better every day).
Like what you see?
If youre thinking: This is totally me! then be sure to apply below.
Even if youre thinking: This definitelycouldbe me! apply below, anyways we love diverse and non-traditional backgrounds.
To ensure that youve read the whole ad, please sneak the word Mountain somewhere into your application.
We cant wait to meet you!
Please check out theHow We Hire sectionon our website to see what the steps are for our hiring process.