- Want To Work For a Cutting Edge Tech Start-Up Within Blockchain and NFT’s?
- Are you a motivated, results-oriented team player?
- Do You Appreciate the Flexibility of Working From Home?
VHS is seeking a Senior UI Game Designer to work alongside a global and talented team of engineers, 3D artists, and UX designers! You are a multifaceted creative, who can perfectly balance conceptual with practical and know when to turn up the volume of either depending on the project.
The right person is a problem solver that loves a challenge, passionate and experienced in the world of design and a big picture thinker.
- The ability to turn feedback, conceptual and abstract thinking into design solutions for our customers;
- A craftsperson who is obsessed with the details and has an innate understanding of aesthetics (composition, colour, typography, components etc.);
- Develop concepts for gameplay for use throughout the player lifecycle to maximise engagement and retention;
- Quickly prototype design ideas in-game and rapidly iterate via play testing;
- Execute all visual design stages from initial concept to pixel perfect final hand-off;
- Manage the continued optimisation of our Design System;
- Demonstrate ability to present and communicate your design thinking;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute company objectives;
- Track insights to continuously improve the efficiency and impact of design components so solutions are simple to follow and understand;
- Promote design best practices and standards;
- Be up to date with the latest design trends.
- Use Figma at the highest level. We’re talking plugins, libraries, components, symbols, automation...all the ‘smarter not harder’ things;
- Able to leverage aftereffects and other motion tools to help communicate interactions and intention of designs you build;
- Work collaboratively with engineers & don’t think of yourself as separate teams;
- Visual design is the focus here but you will have solid UX principles behind you;
- Come to work loaded with inspiration and enthusiasm for all things related to digital experiences;
- Work with and continue to develop and influence our design system;
- Identify and conduct the highest impact research projects for the design team;
- Ability to develop creative, flexible and rapid approaches to user experience problems;
- Multi-task across in-house projects and studies and working with outside vendors where required to conduct research;
- Strong organisational skills, able to act independently and able to switch quickly between different projects, even within a day;
- A thirst for constant growth and improvement both for yourself and our products;
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience working with sports or gaming industries;
- Experience working with 3D modelling.
Why Work For VHS?
- Attractive and competitive salary;
- Flexible work from home arrangement;
- Unlimited Leave
- A supportive friendly environment of dedicated and passionate co-workers;
- Exposure to the new aged world of Blockchain and NFT’s;
- Make the role your own!