We are seeking a Senior Training Manager to lead TRCs training efforts. In this role, you will partner with stakeholders to design, implement, and execute a world-class, customer-centric compliance training program, supporting internal and external partners. You will continuously look for opportunities to educate TRCs stakeholders and Amazon business and carrier partners on their compliance and regulatory requirements. You will also design educational content, own the end-to-end buildout of training solutions, and use performance trends to identify where further instruction is needed within the program.
Key job responsibilities
- Define and develop the learning content strategies and processes to ensure rapid, flexible development and maintenance of effective technical training materials and programs
- Analyze needs, prioritize content roadmaps, then design and develop programs and associated curriculum and training materials to meet those needs
- Measure, evaluate, and report on the effectiveness and business impact of learning programs and content
- Drive innovation and break through improvements in curriculum design and development processes and practices
- Identify the tools and learning technology choices that will provide ways to cost effectively scale your programs and improve learning effectiveness and speed to proficiency
- Partner effectively with the broader TRC team as well as the Amazon Business Training Program Managers across our global footprint to drive program consistency
- Partner with other Amazon training teams to leverage existing content and programs
- Bachelors Degree in Instructional Design, Education Technology, or similar fields
- 5+ years of experience with training program/project management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication; excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Experience with stakeholder/partner management
- Proven ability to independently and simultaneously manage complex, multiple, competing priorities
- Ability to thrive in a start-up environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $98,700 -160,000/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazons internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.