As a member of the HR team alongside 5 others, you will contribute to the search for the best talent in engineering & customer support, to join the Netatmo adventure.
Your tasks :
- Analysis of recruitment needs : understand the needs of Operations Managers’ to design and implement productive sourcing and communication strategies. Your ability to make relevant contributions to improve the recruitment process will be beneficial. Job offers are the windows into our company. In partnership with the Talent Acquisition team, you will explore the vocabulary and tone required to make our job offers attractive and easy to understand by all potential candidates.
- Sourcing : knowledge of innovative ways to find the best profiles in the job market via the various channels available (social media, meetups, Google, jobboards, etc…) is required.
This will ensure that you proactively contact candidates using personalised, original and apt messages
- Interviews with potential candidates : conduct interviews with candidates (Phone, Skype, face to face) to assess their soft skills and their conformity to Netatmo’s core values, and then organise debrief sessions with managers.
- Network : grow and maintain your talent pool by following up with selected talent while inviting members of your network to participate in salons and other events. The ability to foster long term relationships with potential candidates is essential.
- KPI and Analysis : this is a key theme in recruitment. Improvement is impossible without a measurement scale. Therefore, you will contribute to the design of efficient follow-up measures that promote Talent Acquisition by improving recruitment quality and time, as well as Manager’s satisfaction.
This is temporary role of 6 months (renewable) and it is a remote position with frequent trips to Paris (around 4 consecutive days per month).
- Team work is essential and you are capable of partnering with others to develop your skills. You adhere to our values, and collective success drives you to personal and professional growth.
- You master french and english langages and are able to conduct interviews in both langages.
- Strong interest in web culture and at least 3 years experience in sourcing for tech profiles (Customer Support Technician, Dev Mobile, Dev Backend) in France and abroad.
- You have in-depth knowledge of our industry (IOT, Consumer Electronics, ..).
- You are experienced in driving candidate sourcing initiatives using search engines, deep-web Boolean searching, engineering social networks, etc. Ability to create an effective strategy which promotes sourcing activities for various talent needed at Netatmo. Platforms like LinkedIn, Google,… are your playing fields and you enjoy innovating to recruit successfully.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Unparalleled empathy and energy will allow you to drive candidates and employees within Netatmo’s universe.
- Organised, solution driven, naturally curious and proactive as you partner with managers.
Beyond our attractive package, as an employee at Netatmo you can receive a free sample of each Netatmo product. You'll also be incentived to participate in Meetups and Tech or Business conferences, become [email protected] by joining our sports classes (Pilates, Yoga, Boxing, Crossfit, …) Football, Running or Ping-pong teams and healthier with our free fruit basket, show your music skills during our music sessions with [email protected], participate in our afterwork events, birthday breakfasts, BBQ with the Boss, International Lunches, Christmas parties and a range of other events.