Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company’s history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As Senior Tax Analyst, you will be responsible for coordinating the accurate & timely filing of Relativity’s Income Tax, Sales & Use Tax, and other various Business Tax filings. You will be responsible for tax compliance, monitoring of regulatory requirements, and other tax projects, as assigned. The Senior Tax Analyst works under general direction of the Tax Manager.
- Coordinate with internal departments and external service providers to ensure Relativity’s US and non-US Income Tax returns are filed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist with the review and filing of the sales & use tax returns.
- Maintain sales tax system and coordinate with internal/external counterparties to uphold accuracy of system set-ups.
- Perform evaluation, as needed, for nexus triggers of state income or sales tax.
- Assist with various business tax returns as well as state tax registrations.
- Develop and maintain relationships throughout the finance organization to increase understanding of the business and promote collaboration.
- Prepare ad hoc tax analyses and assist with other special projects as needed.
- 3-5+years relevant experience
- Experience with Partnership & Corporate Income Tax required.
- In depth understanding of Federal, State, and Local tax regulations.
- Strong project management and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Master’s Degree in Taxation a plus.
- Certified Public Accountant (or actively working towards certification).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Tax Research applications.
- Experience with accounting software, Intacct, a plus.