Title: Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Who We Are
For 20+ years, SPINS mission has been to increase the presence and accessibility of natural and organic products to encourage healthier and more vibrant living. By leveraging SPINS industry-leading proprietary data and analytics, our technology enables deeper, more engaged relationships between Retailers, Brands and Consumers through our platform, web, and mobile products. At the core of our work lies a passion to create a culture of sustainable health & wellness.
Due to multi-year double-digit company growth, we are expanding our Talent Acquisition team. Our ideal candidate will help to further shape our Talent Acquisition strategy and tools, be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand, and ensure great relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. This individual has a passion for finding the most qualified candidates to fill our open roles, and has fire in the belly for sourcing. We are a collaborative organization and do not believe a recruiter should work in a silo. The opportunity for you to actively partner with everyone from our People Operations teammates to company leaders will allow you to excel in your full-cycle recruiting. Our team collaborates on work and fun. If you are ready to join a team that asks great questions, can laugh together, and feel rewarded please apply.
This role reports directly to our Director of Talent Acquisition and is part of our broader People Operations team. As a member of this team, you play a significant role shaping the companys culture and impacting our continuous healthy growth by connecting high-quality talent to the organization.
- Serve as a business partner with hiring leaders to develop effective sourcing and recruiting strategies that result in internal client satisfaction
- Conduct thorough sourcing campaigns to identify qualified active and passive candidates through job boards, social media and networking
- Develop talent acquisition strategies that result in building effective ongoing talent pipelines for efficiently filling open roles
- Ownership for planning and conducting recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls, salary negotiations etc.)
- Consistently looking for ways to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Share your insights on market trends and internal talent needs to ensure the companys staffing plans and forecasts are accurate
- Active team member of the talent acquisition team committed to sharing ways of working
- Actively work in alignment with the companys commitment to foster an environment that champions eclectic and diverse viewpoints and backgrounds.
- Organize and/or attend networking events, hack-a-thons, and meetups
- Use metrics as a guide to capture what is working well and to identify areas of improvement
What you bring:
- 5 + years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and understanding of trends, industry news and the Chicago business community
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, with listening being key to success
- Experience in holding crucial conversations effectively
- Ability to interact and manage relationships at all levels of an organization including while working remote
- Strong organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Comfort with ambiguity; ability to prioritize, multitask and flex as needs and priorities change
- Experience with Greenhouse Applicant Tracking System is a plus
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter is a plus
- Experience in tech recruiting is a plus