Arcoro is looking to add a Senior QA Analyst who will be responsible for manual testing for a variety of SaaS, Desktop, and Mobile applications. This role is part of a team responsible for the quality of many highly visible and important products. The successful candidate will create test cases, establish test plans and schedules, actively participate in the requirement gathering and business analysis process, thoroughly test the application’s requirements, report defects and testing results to a variety of stakeholders, follow-up on defect remediation to ensure defects are resolved successfully and have a voice in the product’s release-to-customers readiness decision. You will employ your technical knowledge combined with the desire for continuous improvement. Apply your skills and affect your teams and the Arcoro process.
Our team is fun, dedicated, and knowledgeable. Become part of the family working in a stimulating and engaging workplace. Arcoro has great perks, employee benefits, and an employee-built culture. We have office locations in Calabasas, CA, Scottsdale, AZ, Des Moines IA, Granger IN, or join our many remote employees throughout the country. With 17+ years of offsite worker practice, we live a connected and committed workforce. Work remote or local; regardless of where, you’ll always feel part of the team, and impactful. Arcoro is the place to build a career, solve new problems, work with great technology, connect with customers, and be part of a group of peers, ready to start helping our customers and your team succeed?
What You Will Be Doing:
- Be a champion of a true quality assurance process by helping the team build quality into our software.
- Participate in user story mapping and story grooming activities consistently raising the bar regarding quality.
- Play a major role in driving the definition of executable requirements through BDD in collaboration with product and engineering team members.
- Collaborate with engineers to define solid unit, integration, and UI tests.
- Conduct exploratory testing sessions to validate the final output of user stories and features.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop great software.
- Assist in gathering metrics and generating quality reports.
- 6+ years of software testing experience, understanding of business requirements and enterprise systems functionality
- Considerable experience testing ERP or HCM products with domain expertise on at least one of these areas: HR, Benefits, Payroll, Applicant Tracking (ATS), Onboarding, Learning Management, Performance Management, Time and Attendance, Succession Planning, or Compensation Management
- System Thinker capable of identifying the feedback loops and finding the unexplored paths that a user can take on an enterprise software product
- Demonstrable experience conducting functional testing of web and mobile applications
- Solid understanding of quality assurance as part of the development process
- Experience in testing methodologies such as black-box testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with engineers, product, UX, and DevOps team members
- Detail-oriented, persistent, and a problem solver
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries and improve processes
Nice To Haves:
- Experience with Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) or Acceptance Test-Driven Development (ATDD) is a big plus.
- Understanding exploratory testing and its role within an Agile testing process is a big plus.
- Well-versed in software testing techniques like equivalence class, boundary-value, decision table, etc.
- Experience with non-UI applications (such as data transformation/load utilities, web services, etc.).
- Ability to write SQL queries.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) with Company match
- Medical/Dental/ Vision, STD/LTD, Life Insurance
- Company-paid holidays, sick pay & vacation
- Remote Position
- Casual dress