- Were looking for talented software engineers to work with us on building the next generation of HubSpot CMS.
- Today, our SaaS CMS is used by 70,000+ sites, and were looking to significantly grow that think 10x or more over the next several years.
- The HubSpot CMS has been built with marketers and content creators in mind key features of the system include WYSIWYG in-context content editing, a module framework that enables developers to build tools non-technical marketers and content creators can use to create beautiful pages, and tight integration with the HubSpot CRM for personalization and reporting.
- To 10x our growth, we want to build a system thats as pleasant for CMS developers to use as it is for marketers and looks toward the future of web development, and were looking for developers with experience and opinions about building a fantastic CMS.
- We want folks who are excited about the answers to questions like: What does web development look like in 2022?
- What does great design for a CMS look like? How can we combine design freedom for developers with WYSIWYG do-it-yourself functionality for marketers? What is the easiest way to switch CMS platforms?
What were looking for
- Strong understanding of how to account for accessibility, performance, and SEO
- Comfortable building on top of and working on the core of open-source or enterprise CMSes
- Interested in creating a compelling developer experience for web developers from end-to-end
- Opinionated about what makes a great website and everything that goes into it
- Excited to join a super-smart, driven, and humble team
We know theconfidence gapandimposter syndromecan get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please dont hesitate to apply wed love to hear from you.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
In September 2021, the US government issued new federal vaccine guidance that certain government contractors must adhere to. HubSpot is a covered federal contractor and so, based on this guidance, our US-based employees are required to be vaccinated, and show proof of vaccination, by Dec. 8, 2021. What does this mean for you as a potential candidate? It means that if you were to join HubSpot, you would need to be fully vaccinated by Dec. 8, 2021 or by your hire date (whichever is later) to be eligible to start in the role. As a condition of employment, you would need to submit official COVID-19 vaccine documentation. HubSpot will consider and review reasonable accommodation requests based on medical or religious grounds for qualified candidates. Please consider this new requirement when applying to HubSpot.