- All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience.
- With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts.
- KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
- KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points.
- KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do.
- With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
- We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
- The Sr. Sales Manager of the Locksmith Recruitment Team will manage, coach, and drive a team of 4-8 sales reps towards all quarterly recruitment and account growth goals.
- The Sr. Sales Manager will be responsible for driving the team’s scheduling efficiencies, coaching and training, developing talent, and motivating the team throughout the day to encourage high performance and achieve, if not exceed, all KPIs.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Scaling and overseeing a fast growing team of Locksmith recruiters through highlighting the amazing opportunity Locksmiths have to grow their business’ revenue by partnering with KeyMe
- Ensure all sales reps are following both the established sales and operational processes designed to ensure quality, efficiency and high performance through hands on training and coaching
- Continue to iterate on tools and techniques within the sales and operational processes to maintain a consistently high level of performance
- Align team and individual goals to establish what success looks like, and report regularly on progress being made on areas of opportunity
- Inspire the vision within the sales recruitment team that we are disrupting an antiquated business by ensuring faster, transparent, and safer job opportunities for all locksmiths
How We Know You Can Do It
- Proven successful managerial results in a high volume sales setting
- Minimum of 2 years of sales management experience
- Goal-driven and a self-starting attitude
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
- Marketplace experience a plus
What You’ll Get
- Compensation package that includes salary, commission, and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)