If you like you can keep “Senior” title... imagine ? how cool it sounds to our Spanish and Portuguese partners ??
Details and boring text? Read more below ??
About the Company
Our company values are skillreveal DNA. It helps us differentiate from the competition, build and develop our teams and make important business decisions. It gives our employees freedom to act by knowing what is important. This is what drives us during hard times and brings the sense to the work we do:
- Trust and transparency
- Experience Matters
- Constant Improvement
- Do more with less, but love what you do
Whom we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter who wants to be part of a real product startup team: a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where everyone’s opinions and efforts are valued. We’re seeking individuals with a desire to contribute to our product and not just complete tasks.
We are going to extend the existing team that is currently based in Lviv/Remote and consists of five Talent Agents and Network experts. Apart from the recruiting crew, there are more professional amazing people who work with us on our product: marketing, technical, network experts, and finance specialists from Germany and Ukraine.
About the Project
- We just launched the MVP version of the platform that includes technical interview automation.
- For Employers, it’s a platform to find, assess and precisely fit technical talents to a team. As a result, talent successfully stays with the team longer.
- For Talents, it’s a platform to assess, improve and map one's own technical skills to an industry benchmark. As a result, get better jobs and career opportunities.
- For Experts, it’s a platform to interview and assess technical talents using everyday language and community expertise. It’s a way for Experts to earn rewards and reputation for their contribution to the community.
- The next step is to make the experience of users amazing, and new modules that will make it possible for everyone to create a team profile, add project descriptions, positions, conduct peer reviews, and personal development plans. With all the modules in place, AI will help team members find the right positions, projects and develop their own skills to become experts in their competency.
- And the next step for recruiting process is starting to work with new Clients and prioritize recruiting flow, cooperate 3rd party recruiting agencies, freelance recruiters to involve more talents in our platform.
- Interface with 3rd party recruiting agencies, freelance recruiters to manage and track the flow of candidates, coordinate interviews, and provide feedback and guidance on prioritization
- Cooperate with candidates for scheduling interviews, sending follow-ups, and helping manage the coordination process end to end
- Maintain the recruitment applicant tracking system, ensuring the information is up-to-date for all open positions
- Advise and partner with Clients, Companies about recruiting processes
- Interface with hirings managers, post roles, and help manage and prioritize open positions and allocation of positions
- Work closely with the executive team and department heads on recruiting strategy and execution
- Review job descriptions to understand the hiring manager’s needs and ask questions to help identify the right candidate(s)
- Demonstrate the ability to find unique solutions to attracting, sourcing, closing, and retaining passive and active candidates
- Feel passionate about connecting with people and building effective, trusting relationships
- Be an ambassador for our values and mission
Minimum of Qualifications
- At least 3 years of experience in IT recruitment, headhunting, and closing unique difficult managerial roles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (Upper-Intermediate)
- Experience with managing of 3rd party recruiting agencies, freelance recruiters
- Working experience with Clients, also foreigners.
- Good management\leadership skills with a recruiting team
- Excellent follow-up and strong time and project management skills
- Proactively interact with potential candidates on professional networks and social media;
- Experience with calendar management and coordination involving multiple stakeholders
- Willingness to be creative and find solutions
Nice to Have
- Speaking and writing skills of German or Portuguese :)
- Experience working with European customers
- Talent or hobby besides your professional life
What do we offer
- Do change with us
- Flexible work schedule
- Hybrid work (Office and/or Remote): work at home in your favorite slippers ?? or come to our office ?
- The coolest Team (yes, check out our family pictures :)
- Movie nights
- Team-buildings - we take it seriously indeed
- Annual paid vacation and state holidays celebration