AMP Agency is looking for a Senior Project Manager who will manage internal and external resources to execute health & beauty consumer engagement programs which may include: brand planning and strategy, experiential marketing, website builds, video production, social (including engagement with partners and influencers), content production and digital advertising (standard display, rich media, etc). This candidate must be comfortable managing projects with a high volume of deliverables across multiple accounts and interacting with internal teams and external partners, including clients, on behalf of the agency.
- Lead complex, integrated programs through the development of project staff plans, schedules/timelines and budgets
- Identify, communicate and hold internal and external partners accountable in meeting key dates/milestones
- Track the pacing of in-flight projects and proactively remove barriers and/or escalate risk to the appropriate internal and/or external team members
- Collaborate and manage workflows to ensure that all project deliverables are completed on time and within budget
- Establish relationships with internal cross-functional teams (and in some instances, external clients) in order to deliver on complex projects and programs
- Manage one or more direct reports; responsible for hosting weekly 1:1s, on-going career coaching, annual goal setting and conducting performance reviews
- Speak to cross-functional resource assignments and allocations, as well as projected needs, on a weekly basis
- Monitor financial health of projects, including weekly reviews of burn rates
- Seek out new solutions when necessary while still delivering cutting edge, best in class brand experiences and digital programs
- Min of 6+ years experience in Project Management within an agency required.
- Experience working in a creative services setting required.
- Ability to understand and speak to all aspects of experiential and digital marketing including: strategy, development, creative and technology/innovation
- Experience working directly with clients
- Bring an adaptive, thoughtful and strategic approach to the work
- Proven track record of managing one or more of the following initiatives: content production (photography/video), integrated campaign (digital tactics, including social), website build and/or redesign, brand activation (experiential)
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills tailored to the appropriate audience, including effective presentation skills
- Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment, both as an individual contributor as well as an individual in a team environment
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Experience with JIRA and Smartsheet or Microsoft Project is a plus
- Candidates that live on the west coast or PST zone are preferred