As a product management leader for Identity and Access Management at Domino, you’ll shape the products and features that will define how data science is utilized in virtually every industry in the world. This is a critical role that bridges IAM and business worlds to design world-class products that delight customers. You'll work closely with customers and collaborate with cross-functional teams to guide products from conception through launch and adoption.
If you have experience with identity and access management, this is an opportunity to apply your knowledge to the exciting AI/ML market.
- Own the Identity and Access Management strategy for the full data science workflow, and influence the roadmap for all of Domino
- Understand pain points in customer workflows, tools, and use cases
- Develop metrics used to measure customer satisfaction, usage, and adoption
- Define features, business, and technology strategy
- Collaborate with design and engineering teams to design requirements and deliver improvements to customers
- Create product materials for marketing, sales, and support, and team up with customer-facing functions to drive adoption
- Assess emerging technologies impact on customer use cases
- Strong history of building high-growth enterprise software or cloud services
- 2 to 5 years experience in software product management
- Experience in Identity and Access Management preferred
- Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent practical experience
- Startup experience preferred