Vivun is looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead the development of our second product. You will be responsible for the end to end delivery and success for this new self-serve offering. This will include understanding the needs of presales users, shaping the initial product experience, iterating and ensuring the success of early customers, and ultimately scaling the solution across the market.
This is a remote position in North America.
The ideal candidate has held a Product Management role for 4+ years at a B2B software company. They have a strong vision for the future with the ability to balance customer feedback, data, and experience to make well informed decisions swiftly and with confidence. They have brought new product offerings to market successfully and adept at creating great user experiences that minimize barriers to adoption and use. They are skilled at communicating and can work collaboratively with engineering to plan and execute the delivery of features on time and with high quality. They are driven by impact and work across departments to achieve great outcomes for customers and for the organization, not simply to ship features. They are equally at home in a customer QBR or a deep dive with engineering.
- Become an expert in Vivun’s market and our presales users and their needs
- Shape and deliver a compelling experience for early customers of Vivun’s second product
- Take ownership of product quality
- Monitor adoption, value, and growth and iterate rapidly in order to continuously improve our product experience
- Inspire, partner with, and be a champion for your cross-functional engineering team as you seek to achieve your goals together
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and customer teams to ensure a successful product launch
- Build long term relationships with employees, customers, and industry experts
- A believer in Vivun’s core values: Don’t be greedy. Do the right thing. We, not me. Transparency. Be different.
- Experienced working in high growth startup environments: You have the ability to move fast, adapt, and thrive in a dynamic startup environment where you derive priorities, requirements, and goals from company context.
- Collaborative: You are ready to roll up your sleeves and create strategies that work across roles and departments to achieve company goals.
- A Clear Communicator: You effectively and positively present your informed opinions on strategy clearly to multiple teams and areas of expertise. You come with a solid rationale behind every decision you make, you understand the importance of listening as part of communication.
What you will have at Vivun:
- Competitive salary and full health benefits
- Stock Options at a well funded, pre-IPO company on a fast growth track
- Flexible work schedules and work from anywhere at a fully remote company
- Unlimited PTO with two weeks designated as “quiet period” each year
- An experienced team who will fight beside you in the trenches to accomplish your goals