Pitch is hiring a Senior Motion Designer who is eager to help evolve and shape the Pitch brand as a member of our star-studded Creative Studio. Were a small and diverse team of designers, illustrators, copywriters, and producers who care deeply about details and truly enjoy working together. If this sounds like the place for you, read on.
As part of our Creative Studio, you will work closely with Pitchs marketing team to create assets for a wide variety of projects, such as website pages, product tutorials, online and offline campaigns, employee branding, social assets, and more.
What youll get to do:
- Translate concepts and briefings into beautiful and thoughtful visuals that are in line with our brand.
- Visualize product features and UI interaction with motion.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Select appropriate audio, graphic, and animation styles for each project.
- Collaborate directly with highly experienced 3D designers, web designers, marketing and content strategists, front-end developers, and project managers.
Who you are:
- You have extensive experience creating motion graphics for world-class brands.
- You have excellent skills with After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Youre experienced with videography, lighting, and sound setups.
- Youre a self-starter and enjoy collaborating with others but know how to manage your tasks and projects independently.
- Youre comfortable speaking with stakeholders across the company.
- You have strong execution skills you can get things done fast.
- You have experience with all stages of the design process, from research and concept development to final production and rollout.
- You are motivated by feedback. You love the opportunity to improve in your role, the way you work, and in how you work together as a team.
- Experience with Cinema 4D, Premiere Pro, or Final Cut.
- Experience working on digital products (B2B or SaaS is an added plus).
- While we are a fully-remote company, since this role requires some occasional video work, being based in or around Berlin with the ability to work on site from time to time in our video studio would be ideal.
Curious what its like to work at Pitch?Find out more about how Pitch operates as a remote-first company through using powerful collaboration tools and dogfooding our own products!
Pitch was founded in Berlin, but as a remote-first company, our team works together from all over the world.With that mindset, were building an inclusive workplace that invites diverse perspectives, and values talent from diverse personal and professional backgrounds.
Sounds like a good fit?Join us on our mission to enable every teams best thinking we look forward to hearing from you!