Whats the gig?
We are looking for an experiencedProject Managerto help drive all our marketing initiatives. The Project Manager will lead an Agile Marketing team and to deliver high-quality results through well-managed, on-time, and on-budget projects. We work collaboratively, so the role requires someone who builds relationships easily and has incredibly strong organizational skills to get things done.
How Youll Spend Your Time
- Managing an agile marketing process, leading scrum meetings
- Overseeing, creating, and managing scope, timeline, and deliverables for all marketing projects.
- Communicating major milestones and priorities, as well as bottlenecks and other problems, which affect a successful delivery
- Maintaining and updating campaign calendars and provide updates to project team
- Tracking measurement and reporting goals to increase marketing sourced revenue, track performance, and proactively identify opportunities for growth
- Leading, coaching, and inspiring a high-performing team of marketers to ensure the team is delivering according to long-term and project-based objectives
- Establishing operational best practices and standards, and a culture of learning and development
- Creating strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
- Creating templates and tools for organizing work streams to communicate timelines/status updates to ensure team efficiencies and long-term success
- Encouraging cross-functional collaboration: Youll be a key member of the team and build relationships with cross-functional partners in sales, operations, finance, and product marketing to deliver on a broader, global team goal
- Thinking strategically about go-to-market processes, making recommendations to simplify and improve
Been there.. Done that
- You have 3+ years of Agile project management and/or operations experience within a marketing department
- Youve managed cross-functional projects with attention to detail
- You understand customer lifecycle marketing, planning, and operations.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Youre an Asana, Wrike, or Jira wizard
- Hubspot holds a special place in your heart
- Youre a builder.. with excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- You can drive decisions and ensure progress in the face of obstacles
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and deliver results on time; graceful under pressure
A few things to note..
- Were a fully remote team youll want to be comfortable and happy working online (using tools like Slack, Zoom, and Hubspot).
- We push hard. Were only interested in hiring the best of the best. We invest in our team members and they grow immensely as a result.
- Were laser focused on accomplishing something truly exceptional (ask to see ourVivid Vision). Youd be an extremely important piece of the puzzle.
Like what you see?
If youre thinking: This is totally me! then be sure to apply below.
Even if youre thinking: This definitelycouldbe me! apply below, anyways we love diverse and non-traditional backgrounds.
We cant wait to meet you!
Please check out theHow We Hire sectionon our website to see what the steps are for our hiring process.