As Sr. Director of Wish’s Consumer Products, you will work on all of our customer touchpoints across apps and m-site. You’ll manage a team of seasoned product managers and program managers innovating to build great e-commerce experiences for millions of our users.
What you'll be doing:
- Set, communicate, and execute on a vision and strategy for our consumer products.
- Mentor and coach a team of senior product managers.
- Align and influence operational teams to solve business problems
- Work with operational and creative teams to roll out products to our users.
- Deliver and communicate measurable business impact
- Strong product sense of what it means to deliver a great customer experience.
- 10+ years of Product Management experience preferably in e-commerce.
- Passionate about user experience; able to inspire and educate product managers, designers, and engineers with thought-provoking objectives and customer-centric use cases.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, with experience managing and motivating large product teams.
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.