At a glance
You’ll be part of our ‘small but mighty’ Global Marketing Team, with a focus on developing and executing our digital marketing strategy. You’ll be instrumental in supporting new logo lead generation and brand awareness campaigns. We are seeking a phenomenal teammate (remote is fine) and a self-starter, who has the ability to keep an eye on the big picture.
If you have 7+ years of digital marketing experience with in-depth knowledge of HubSpot, social media marketing, analyzing data, and have a passion for the CX industry, let’s talk!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute on our global digital marketing strategy, working alongside the Marketing and Sales teams to build strong brand awareness and drive quality leads. Work with regional marketing managers across the pond supporting our EMEA team and downunder with the Australian team.
- Apply a deep understanding of marketing technologies to the digital marketing and lead generation mapping process to ensure efficient and effective use of platforms (e.g., HubSpot, Google Ads, Go2Webinar, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc).
- Identify key conversion points in the marketing and sales funnel, optimize the conversion paths using A/B tests, and multi-variation tests.
- Manage email marketing campaigns, lead nurture paths/conversions, ABM, and newsletters.
- Track and measure leads, pipeline, revenue generated from digital marketing programs and report on results. Research and make recommendations for future programs to drive lead generation.
- Dive deep into acquisition, engagement, and conversion performance data to identify opportunities to improve digital marketing effectiveness.
- Utilize content syndication, SEO/SEM, CPL, and paid media programs to define and map the role of digital channels within each demand generation initiative.
- Work your magic on our events – drive social media strategy for Cyara hosted and industry events to make our marketing message stand out and increase engagement.
One thing we know for sure is that the foundation for our continued success is great people, and we know that to get great people we have to have a great place to work. So a key objective for us is to create an environment where we can honestly say we have the happiest employees on the planet. Built not just by the company but by the team itself… Are you the next to join us on that journey?