You will be responsible for planning, leading and executing marketing campaigns while delivering against strategic goals focused on building brand awareness, nurturing customer relationships, and driving demand creation. As the Senior Digital Marketing Manager at Sezzle you will coordinate, plan and manage marketing campaigns, collaborating cross-functionally with other Sezzle teams such as Strategic Partnerships, Sales, Merchant Success and Product.
If you are a marketing all-rounder who is experienced with performance marketing channels for B2B and B2c and was in charge of 7figure budgets. You are a perfect match!
***We welcome applications from locations that match GMT+2 time zone***
- Driving demand generation and conversion goals through marketing campaign design and execution
- Partnering with Sezzle retailers on marketing efforts to drive new customer acquisition
- Partnering with internal business units to develop strategies and execute cross-functional and cross-market campaigns for targeted marketing and customer cultivation activities across channels
- Translating business needs & objectives into clear user requirements to assist in developing customer personas, journeys and digital experiences that achieve business goals
- Developing clear documentation, timelines, one-pagers, status updates and other materials as required to proactively communicate and inform stakeholders
- Monitor, track, and report on growth KPIs such as growing the Sezzle Consumer Network and increasing share of checkout
Ideal Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of progressive experience in a marketing role from a major tech company
- You have experience in developing go-to-market strategies
- A proven track record of campaign development with measurement tracking
- You have a proven track record in increasing customer acquisition and retention while driving customer value and enhancing brand equity
- CRM; performance marketing (B2B and B2C) experience.
- You have exceptional critical thinking, analytical and quantitative skills
- You have a very strong creative, problem-solving and strategic thinking ability
- Proven ability to provide the highest level of service to all internal and external clients
- History of demonstrated success working in a very fast-paced environment with the ability to handle multiple initiatives while meeting deadlines
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Generous equity package
- Flexible working hours and remote working
- Tech equipment
- 40 days of annual Pay Time Off
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:Europe / GMT+2 time zone.