CVS Digital is looking for Senior Cloud/DevOps Engineer with experience working in fast-paced startup like environments. We are looking for engineers with deep technical backgrounds and experience designing, building, and maintaining engineering and production Environments.
Experience working as part of a team is critical, with natural leadership skills a plus, and a desire to drive forward innovation and help deliver cutting edge application solutions.
This role is based in Denver, CO but can be remotely based anywhere in the U.S.
The typical salary range for this role is up to $140,300.00 $209,100.00
- 7+ years of technical infrastructure and/or systems engineering experience
- Minimum of 3 years hands on experience in a cloud technology: AWS, GCP, Azure
- Strong working knowledge of AWS technologies including: IAM, ECS, EKS, VPC, ELB, KMS, S3, CloudFront, RDS, AWS-CLI
- Hands on experience working with IaC: Terraform, Cloudformation
- 3+ years building/maintaining CI/CD pipelines, such as Jenkins, CircleCI, Harness
- 2+ years of experience with maintaining and building Microservices Architecture in production using containers
- Strong understanding of networking, systems, and storage concepts, in Cloud environments (AWS and GCP preferred)
- Knowledge of programming languages/ scripting tools including: Python, Shell scripts
- Team player comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Security and operations background a plus
- Self-starter and capable individual contributor with little supervision needed (but still a team player)
- AWS Certifications highly desired
- Experience with SCRUM methodology
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.