Welcome to the halls of reBuy where messages flow eternally, services are plenty and our APIs speak heaps of languages. Dig into our service-oriented world built using Java and Kotlin and constructed on the back of the Spring framework. Let the abundance of messages flow between your fingers as if it is sand.
Separated into multiple projects, founded on Symfony and built with PHP, our shop ecosystem weaves all strings together. Working on the shop systems will be a big part of your responsibility to create APIs that give our products the heartbeat they need.
Built features that connect the magic world of the frontend with the smartness of the backend. Optimise code and work on problems that you can only experience in a high traffic environment used by thousands of customers.
And when you get tired of halls deep down, we have plenty more rabbit holes where you can challenge your skills.
- Solve technical problems of moderate scope and complexity
- Collaborate with Front-end developers
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Provide help and support to other team members
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Professional experience with PHP
- Experience in or willingness to learn Java and Kotlin
- Deep knowledge in Symfony or any other PHP framework
- You understand the necessity of testing your code
- Besides naming a few design principles you understand their essence
- You love to take decisions because it's your product
What to expect at reBuy:
- A successful, professional and dynamic team where autonomy and new ideas are welcomed
- Flat hierarchy and transparency
- Brand New office in Berlin Kreuzberg just seconds away from the Spree
- Family-friendly and flexible environment
- Employee Discounts
- Corporate Benefits Program
- Language Courses (English & German)
- Online Yoga and CrossFit Classes
- Team and Company Events
- Massages and Wellbeing Offers
- Mental Health Support
*At reBuy all people are welcome and supported! We would like to talk, regardless of age, disability, national and social origin, skin color, religion, gender identity and sexual orientation. Just be who you are!