Articulates marketing team is a revenue-driving team in a high-growth SaaS company. An effective Senior Art Director is versatile and capable of working on a myriad of project types (web, print, digital, social, and video) and managing them from concept through execution. You can work with minimal supervision. You are detail-oriented and can manage a project from the creative aspect as well as the project management side to make sure deadlines are hit and deliverables are accurate.
What youll do:
- Develop a creative vision for marketing our brand and products, and ensure this vision is represented through campaigns we use to connect with our audiences. Direct all execution with the creative team.
- Provide art direction and guidance to the brand design and motion design & video production team for all marketing campaigns and creative assets, including but not limited to digital and out-of-home advertising, motion graphics, website and landing pages, sales enablement assets, presentations, etc.
- Lead creative design reviews with relevant stakeholders, incorporating feedback into actionable direction for the creative team
- Take projects from concept phase through final execution.
- Manage creative resources to ensure quality and on-time deliverables.
- Flex between multiple project types (e.g. web, print, digital, social, and video).
- Document brand guidelines for all mediums and channels
- Ensure that the creative team plays within boundaries of brand guidelines, while introducing stretch concepts that push the boundaries of what s possible within those guidelines.
- Coach creative team members to grow their muscles and careers.
What you should have:
- 7+ years of art direction for marketing campaigns with experience at a high-growth B2B software company.
- Experience driving creative concept development across designers and writers.
- Ability to communicate your vision and bring designers along with you.
- Knowledge and understanding of designing for digital marketing & communication.
- Ability to read and process a creative brief, ask critical questions that help you find the creative solution, and drive the creative vision and asset creation process to meet the project goals.
- Creative problem solver who can conceptualize non-conventional solutions that work within technical constraints.
- Highly creative in designing for digital marketing; can iterate on multiple concepts.
- Clear communicator, verbally and visually; able to give constructive and actionable design feedback to a team of designers.
- Flexible and able to thrive working in a fast-paced environment.
- A portfolio that shows high taste level; strong strategic, out-of-box thinking; and meticulous execution across a range of project types.
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Supportive and collaborative with solid organizational skills and a sense of prioritization.
- Current on design trends and latest technologies, and bring external insight into your work and your team.
- Experience designing in Figma, or able to ramp up quickly.
- You must be totally aligned with our human-centered organization and committed to helping everyone at Articulate thrive