If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital and ASO Manager who can develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels: SEM, Paid Social, Display, Programmatic. You will work closely with our Senior Digital Marketing Manager to execute digital marketing strategies, paid campaigns and develop the highest quality marketing assets to capture audiences of our financial product suite.
- Support all digital marketing initiatives, lead gen & retargeting efforts to drive campaign efficiency and scale
- Assist with executing & implementing digital marketing strategies, affiliate channels, direct response campaigns, creative and landing page A/B tests, optimization efforts across all digital channels
- Lead the creative optimization utilizing best creative practices by channel, testing frameworks to drive more leads and delivery on marketing KPIs as defined by the campaign, channel & growth goals
- Manage ASO channel including creative, keyword, and copy optimizations and building relationships with Apple and Google Play
- Deploy regular ad creative refreshes across acquisition channels and provide guidance on the creation of assets for maximum appeal and performance
- Create and manage a scheduled workflow through all phases of campaign planning to execution
- Facilitate and drive launching new marketing campaigns and test channels.
- Assess campaign performance, identify new opportunities, and manage cost per acquisition targets
- Work with cross-functional teams to execute digital marketing campaigns and deliver insights.
- Partner closely with our analytics team to measure effectiveness and to drive campaign efficiency and recommendations
- Collaborate with Growth Marketers to help drive success in cross-channel and lifecycle goals
- Coordinate production of high-quality marketing assets using a combination of internal resources and external vendors
- Proactively research and monitor (Fintech/Financial space) industry trends on a regular cadence to support the creative team in building new ad opportunities and drive performance goals
- At least 3-5 years of digital marketing experience (Paid Social/SEM/Display preferred)
- Working understanding of ASO channel management and best practices
- Strong understanding of Web/Mobile App campaign measurement and attribution
- Data-driven and analytical, especially in assessing campaign performance, identifying consumer behavior, creative opportunities, and managing cost per acquisition targets
- Self-starter and innovative with a drive to build impactful campaigns
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience managing external vendors
- Experience handling multiple priorities, creative projects across marketing teams
- Familiar with digital marketing asset production
- Strong eye for art and design
What We Value
We value growth-minded and collaborative people with high learning agility who embody our core values of teamwork, customer-first and innovation. Every member of the MoneyLion Pride is passionate about fintech and ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission..
Working At MoneyLion
At MoneyLion, we want you to be well and thrive. Our generous benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Equity based compensation
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Learning and Development resources
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more other than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.