Articulate is looking for aSalesforce QA Specialist Business Solutions to join our amazing team.
The Business Solutions Team prides ourselves on providing systems to our customer facing teams the ability to service our customers easily. To aid in these efforts we are looking for a skilled Salesforce Quality Assurance Specialist that will help to ensure we are delivering the highest quality products to our internal and external customers.
Articulate is a fully distributed company that offers a high degree of autonomy. As part of our talented and driven Business Solutions Team, you ll work closely with an awesome group of marketing, sales, customer support, customer success, and finance people.
The ideal person for this job is a multi-talented Salesforce Quality Assurance Specialist who thrives on ensuring quality. When problems are found, you adeptly communicate the issues to the team and seek ways to avoid these in the future. Being comfortable testing custom Salesforce and third party integrations is a must.
What youll do:
- The QA Engineer will be responsible for QA life cycle which primarily includes creation of Test Plan, Test Scenarios, Test Cases/Script & Defect lifecycle management.
- Participate in regular scrum meetings, planning and story pointing sessions, design and Defect Triaging
- Define End to End Test Cases in SFDC including cross system integrations
- Assist in developing Performance Testing Strategy and Performance Testing Plans
- Help build/expand testing automation framework using Java, Selenium
- Develop efficient and accurate Automated Performance Testing Plans
- Provide estimates on level of effort to complete items delivered
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and working experience in Agile environment is strongly desired.
- Help to create supporting documentation for bugs found in application/3rd party vendor applications
- Represent the Testing and QA team in meetings with Business Owners, Tech Managers and other Stakeholders.
What you should have:
- 5+ years experience in IT
- Experience with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- In depth Knowledge of Salesforce Administration is mandatory
- Good hands-on testing experience with the Salesforce UI and navigation
Youre the ideal candidate if:
- A strong understanding of Salesforce limitations, concerns and how to mitigate those when encountered is a must.
- Have a working knowledge of testing methodologies that put the customer first and be committed to seeing those customers achieve success.
Increasingly, organizations must reskill employees for ever-changing remote and hybrid work environments, create learning cultures that attract and retain employees in a tight labor market, and use training to build more equitable, empowering, and engaging workplaces. Articulate helps organizations address these critical business needs with its creator platform for workplace training. Articulate 360 a suite of creator tools for online courses was named the 7th most-loved product in the world by TrustRadius. And Rise an all-in-one online training system that makes online training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage is the first creator platform for SMBs and departments within the enterprise. Articulate has more than 106,000 customers in 161 countries and counts all 100 of the Fortune 100 companies as customers.
Named one of Inc. Magazine s Best Workplaces 2020 and a leader in building a human-centered organization, Articulate is guided by a commitment to provide the best value to customers, do right by employees, and create an equitable, empowering workplace for all. As a human-centered organization, we honor people s humanity knowing that each person s unique history, vulnerabilities, and social location inform how we show up with one another. We embrace our connectedness, aware that what we do and say impacts others. We give each other grace because we are all works in progress, learning and evolving every day. And we take responsibility for ourselves and are serious about our accountability to each other. In all we do, we strive to create an equitable, sustainable, and empowering workplace while we drive results for the business and make a positive impact in the world. Read more about our values here.
Articulate welcomes different voices and viewpoints and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, native language, pregnancy status, physical size, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.