DAT is looking for a Authority Sales Representative to join our outstanding Inside Sales Department, headquartered in Beaverton, Oregon.
This fully remote, work from home opportunity, is open to applicants who are full time residents of the following states:
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, ME, MT, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, NY, OK, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, VT, WI, WV.
We’re looking for a motivated and persuasive inside sales professional with the phone skills to capture new business in a fast-paced environment.
As an Authority Sales Representative you’ll introduce potential customers to the benefits of the Trucking and Broker FMCSA Authority service. This comprehensive solution helps pave the way for companies to enter the trucking business, and speeds them on their way to success in the logistics industry. You’ll use your expertise to influence decision makers, and convert warm leads into quick sales.
This is your opportunity to bring your sales skills to a growing SaaS company that is transforming the logistics industry.
- Experienced and highly self-motivated sales professional with a demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding a sales quota.
- Solid experience leveraging a CRM to build a sales funnel and close sales.
- Organized and effective team member who daily generates a high volume of calls, quotes and closed sales.
- Disciplined, and able to productively work remotely, while exhibiting strong teamwork.
- Motivated by the opportunity to work remotely, and earn commissions closing sales from warm leads.
What You’ll Do
- Daily place 70+ calls to follow up on warm leads and introduce the DAT Trucking and Broker FMCSA Authority package to qualified prospects.
- Submit quotes and follow up to close new business.
- Use Salesforce as a tool for managing a sales funnel.
The Skills and Experience You’ll Need
- Demonstrated track record of meeting, and exceeding a quota.
- Energy and drive to maintain a highly level of productivity and generate results.
- Experience and strong ability to use Salesforce, or other CRM, to build, track and manage a sales funnel.
- Time management, and critical thinking to make the right call to the right prospect at the right time to close the sale.
- Ability to leverage the training and tools provided to help you succeed.
- Direct trucking or logistics experience highly desired.
- 2+ years of directly related inside phone sales experience highly desired.
- Ability to work a shift starting at 5:30 am (Pacific).
- DAT provides a laptop and optional equipment as needed for productivity. A hard-wired connection from the laptop to the router/modem with an ethernet cable is required. Wireless, satellite, microwave, and cellular hotspot connections do not qualify because they can compromise security and call stability.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
DAT embraces the value of a diverse workforce, and believes it is a core strength of our company that we encourage those values in every DAT employee, at every level of our organization, regardless of tenure or rank. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:Selected US States.