Cypress provides better, faster, and more reliable testing for anything that runs in a browser. Hundreds of thousands of developers and QA professionals use Cypress.io to write better code faster and release with confidence.
Cypress is currently used in over 90 countries by hundreds of thousands of developers across more than 30,000 organizations.
Cypress has over 1,800 customers in more than 58 countries across 45 industries and includes marquee names like Atlassian, Crunchbase, GitHub, PayPal, and Slack.
The company was founded in 2015 and has raised $55M in capital to date, including a $40M Series B financing in November 2020, led by OpenView Partners, with participation from Bessemer Venture Partners, Battery Ventures, Sapphire Ventures and Stripes.co.
As the first SDR at Cypress.io, you will leverage our organic growth channel and outbound strategy to help prospect and qualify opportunities for the sales team.
- Managing a volume of daily inbound leads from a variety of marketing sources
- Managing a high volume of daily outbound emails and calls to identified targeted leads
- Building and maintaining a prospective list of potential high value users
- Creating personalized emails to engage targeted accounts
- Using Social Selling techniques to expand network and open up new opportunities
- Processing unqualified inquiries to pre-qualified opportunities
- Providing exceptional customer service to inbound inquiries
- Documenting and tracking within a Salesforce CRM system
- Providing feedback on lead quality and effectiveness
- Proven lead generation experience
- Experience in relationship development and opportunity identification
- Previous experience in SaaS is a plus
- Ability to clearly understand and articulate solution value propositions
- Technical aptitude to understand our products
- World-class interpersonal and communication skills to make product and financial details sound simple.
- Ability to quickly synthesize and put to use new information
- Experience in SFDC a plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
Preferred Skills and Requirements:
- Experience selling developer-centric or SaaS tools to a technical and business audience
- Familiarity with the types of application testing and relevant tools
- Technical background with an understanding of how web applications are built and work.