Why you'll like working here
1. Customers love our service and tell us all the time!
2. We offer flexibility in your work day.
3. We work at a sustainable pace to foster a non-stressful work environment.
The Sales Consultant works to identify interesting prospects, convert them into customers, and increase the happiness of existing high-value customers.
- Develops prospect lists and performs email outreach to prospective customers.
- Follows up with prospects to foster positive relationships & convert them to customers.
- Assists customer service with creating quotes & orders for significant leads.
- Creates spec samples for high potential prospects & customers.
- Tracks the progress of customers through our sales funnel & follows up appropriately.
- Assists high-value customers via phone & email as needed.
- Educates customers on our products and services using phone, webinars & screen sharing if necessary.
- Identifies opportunities to improve our service based on customer interactions.
- Helps convert orders through live chat.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by management.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Willing to travel for meetings, shows and events.
- Self motivated.
- Must be located in the US.
- $60 - $90k based on experience.
- Signing bonus.
- 4 weeks vacation.