We’re now looking for a part-time Research Production Assistant to help us with producing top-quality project deliverables for our clients.
What we are looking for
We are now looking for a Research Production Assistant to undertake the critical role of transforming our research output into visually appealing, client-ready reports and presentations.
The role is part-time (20 hours per week), can be based in Greece, or other locations within Europe. You will be working from your home office or co-working space as part of a distributed team.
What you‘ll be doing
Supporting our team of seasoned research analysts in delivering high quality research reports and presentations to our clients.
What you‘ll be responsible for
- Assembling reports and other research documents into visually appealing client deliverables, using project-specific templates and design guidelines
- Coordinating with report authors on production requirements and timelines
- Facilitating report proofreading, using external resources or online proofreading tools (e.g. Grammarly)
- Tracking the production progress via project management tools (e.g. Monday) and informing account managers once the final reports are ready for client distribution
- Managing the writeup, graph and final report templates and updating them as needed
- Setting up and maintaining all project documents and folders
- Regularly exporting research production data from Monday project management tool. Bonus points for summarising in dashboards and/or generating reports
- Bringing creative solutions to the table on how we can further improve the efficiency of the research production process
- Stellar attention to detail!
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and manage your time effectively
- Excellent command of English (both written and verbal)
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Comfortable with generating and formatting graphs in Excel
- At least some prior experience with the Google Workspace suite (Docs, Sheet, Drive etc.) and project management tools, ideally Monday
- Comfortable working remotely as part of a globally distributed team
Bonus points for
- Advanced Excel skills
- Basic data analysis and visualisation skills
- Prior experience in a similar role
You will be successful within the first 6 months if you have:
- Taken full ownership of the company’s research production needs
- Assembled at least 10 final research reports to the highest quality standards
- Recommended at least one change for our research production process to become more efficient
- Become a dependable team member
- Opportunity to make a difference as part of the leading research company in the developer economy
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working environment
- Come to work in a t-shirt, shorts and flip flops, or tie and a suit
- Annual training budget to develop your skills and career
- Monthly book allowance from Amazon, on any book you like
- Spotify Premium subscription or Netflix
- Attendance at our annual team event
- Never work on your birthday
- Part of an entrepreneurial company that's raising the bar, and calling the trends of the developer economy