So, welcome to Buyapowa, new Renewals Manager. We can't wait for you to start
This is what makes Buyapowa Buyapowa:
Traditional marketing is dead. That's why we're building what comes next - a whole new channel to attract and acquire customers that reflects the way that people discover, fall in love and shop with today's leading brands.
We're thrilled that more and more clients including BT, Vodafone, Formula 1, HSBC, Centrica, and Ralph Lauren are joining Buyapowa on this adventure, each and every day. But, cards on the table, when we started out over 10 years ago, we had no idea we'd become the global leader in what we do. And, while we've got huge plans for the years ahead, we're just as excited by the unknown future as we are by the storied past.
We love new people, new ideas, new skills, new angles, new problems and new solutions. That's why we're not going to say something dumb like: "The ideal candidate went to this school, worked at that business and has this personality, that skillset and these boxes checked on their resume". If we knew exactly what we wanted, we wouldn't need you. So come show us what we're missing.
We think these things are pretty obvious, but we're a bit grossed-out that no one else is really saying them:
- No one wants to be compelled to commute into an office anymore. That's why, while Buyapowa has offices around the world (and we love getting together face-to-face), we're fully committed to the virtual workspace, and we're delighted that our team gets to work wherever in the world they call home.
- No one's worked at Buyapowa until they work at Buyapowa. So, while we value experience, we know that the greatest experience you can have is the experience you'll gain once you start working with us.
- No one stops being talented just because they're in their 50s or 60s. We love fresh ideas, but we don't have a weird youth fetish like some other employers.
- That said, Mozart was composing classics when he was only five years old. So, if you're just starting out on your journey, that's amazing too.
- Apparently, the average person changes career 5-7 times over the course of their working life. Between you and us, we think that might be BS, but either way: we don't care if this is your first and only career or you're embarking on change number 5, 6 or 7. If you've got the talent, we want you.
- We actively celebrate all forms of diversity, and we'll love the way you look, the things you believe in, the life you live and the people you love.
So, that's us. We love building the future and we love the people we're building the future with. If you're the future-building kind, and you've got the smarts to back it up, the job's already yours.
- Reports directly into the VP Business Development
- The overarching goal is to co-ordinate and improve the renewals process, helping to ensure that our renewal rate improves
- You'll be integral in deploying and improving upon our new renewals strategy.
- As we function like a startup, you'll also get broader exposure to the business and will have the opportunity to pitch in and support across the business.
- You'll also spend some time supporting sales efforts within the RoW, Nordics, France & Benelux regions: Expansion and growth of our global clients, generating qualified leads, booking meetings and supporting the sales team in the growth of their lead pipeline.
- This is the perfect time to join the Buyapowa team - market growth is gaining fantastic momentum and the portfolio of clients continues to grow each month.
What you will do:
- Managing the different facets of renewal
- Contacting clients directly to negotiate terms and conditions and render renewal contracts
- Positioning services and escalating pain points to the Sales and Customer Success team
- Forecasting trends and suggestions on how those trends can enhance retention rates
- Bridging between Sales, Finance and Customer Success
- Refining renewal strategies that proactively engage a client in chopping the churn rates
- Augmenting the upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Working with the product team to receive feedback on the growing requirements of a customer
- Ideally degree educated (or equivalent)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Results-oriented and driven
- Creative, analytical and curious, this role requires A LOT of strategy to understand the client's dynamics, adapt and execute accordingly.
- Genuine “hands on” attitude, loads of initiative, happy to embrace the often-unstructured environment of a start-up
- Highly self-motivated and proactive
We love you. Here's why you'll love us back:
- Learning & development. We'll give you the opportunity to learn, including a personal learning budget for your professional growth.
- Ownership. We've got big plans and we want you to share in the upside. That's why you'll get to participate in a generous equity incentive plan.
- Wellbeing. We're looking forward to seeing you grow in your professional life, but we also care about your wellbeing. That's why you'll receive an annual wellness budget, to spend just on you - no questions asked.
- Work / life balance. Taking a break is super important to all of us. In fact, it's something that's gently encouraged, coaxed and nudged on a regular basis.
- Remote-work ready. Our ethos is to prioritise remote working. While we have hubs and we love getting together, our priority is to invest in getting you set up to work remotely. So, whatever you need to be amazing, it's on us.
- Family life. Being part of the Buyapowa family is important to us, but we know you have a life outside of our team, too. Whatever family / home life looks like to you, we offer flexible working.