Why this role exists
Similar to Boba Fett, the Recruiting Sourcer searches the talent galaxy for people who could potentially be good candidates for our Clients open roles. Though our Sourcers arent genetic clones of Jango Fett, they do share his knack for research and investigation.
- 2+ years professional experience
- Experience using tools like Slack, Google Workspace, Linkedin
- Strong technical aptitude
- A deep passion for problem-solving through research
- GSD (Get Stuff Done) attitude
Your superpowers are
- Strong research ability
- Advanced Boolean search experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Google Sheets and Excel whiz
- Basic understanding of the various roles hired for at technology companies and startups
- uses creativity, diligence, and engaging communication to find, filter, and sell potential candidates for an open role.
You should apply if
- You are highly reliable with a GSD mindset despite external circumstances. You say what you mean and do what you say. You are consistent and take ownership in situations, large or small.
- You are detail-oriented and hyper-organized.
- You are Proactive, see potential problems before they happen, and arent afraid to speak up/challenge the status quo.
- You are an over-communicator.
- You thrive in a remote work environment. Fully remote work is not for everyone; it requires the ability to quickly pick up online tools, get familiar with our tech stack (G-Drive, Slack, Notion, Airtable, and a variety of modern ATS), and the ability to communicate (and often over-communicate) well in writing.
- You love learning new things. Whether you learn best through reading, listening, doing, or exploring, youre perpetually curious about the world and work around you and always trying to level up your personal and professional life through self-directed learning.
In the first 90-days on the job
- You will research on LinkedIn, Angel.co + other sources to find qualified, passive candidates for outbound sourcing according to role specifications.
- Work directly with Recruiter to compile a list of qualified candidates for specific role
- You will learn the Avra way and become a whiz at our processes and internal stack
- Out of the box thinker
- Persistent without being annoying
- Over communicator
- Flexible and available during business hours
- Always on the lookout for ways to improve, scale, grow personally and within Avra
- Responsive listen carefully, respond quickly (within reason), be open to new ideas, plan, follow up, and look for solutions
Location: US Locations Only