As part of the application process, a candidate account is required to log in and view application(s). Please be sure to check email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
IMPORTANT SECURITY ALERT: Please be aware that Voya Financial will never ask you to join a Google Hangout, request you to purchase your own equipment, or pay to apply. Keep your information secure when communicating with employers online. For more information on how to protect yourself and where you should report these scams, see our security section.
Responsible for the overall quality initiative for operational tasks. Monitor all operations staff performance for consistency according to company guidelines and procedures.
- Develop programs that measure and evaluate performance and the organization’s ability to meet the corporate and industry standards of excellence
- Provide feedback to managers and agents in a timely and consistent manner
- Provide data to the Training and Development team for use in one on one coaching sessions
- Provide Call Center management with individual, team and overall performance evaluations
- Assist with design and implementation of other quality related initiatives
- Act as liaison between operations and planning and marketing departments on matters related to the center’s performance
- Assist the Training department to improve new employee and recurrent training curriculum
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1-3 years business experience in a call center environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.