QA Lead Full-time Job3 weeks ago Quality Assurance Worldwide 50 views
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
About Chalkline Sports
Chalkline core values:
Candid. Action-oriented. Resourceful. Data-driven. Speed as a Habit.
Chalkline Sports is the world's leading platform for scalable, personalized sports betting games: freeplay, insured and real money. Chalkline acclimates, engages and monetizes bettors.
This is not our first rodeo. We're seeking proven self-starters who will drive rapid growth.
Chalkline Sports is looking for an experienced, hands-on QA Manager to establish and grow a best-in-class testing discipline within its Engineering and Product organization. You should care deeply about ensuring quality for large-scale, mission-critical software and have empathy for the user: our customers and ourselves included!
We are seeking a leader who will own the process, from strategy to hands-on testing and automation implementation. As the company grows, you will manage and grow a QA team to help implement and execute. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to make a huge impact and have their voice heard as this position will have broad exposure throughout the organization.
- Establish, document and implement QA strategies.
- Be a principal stakeholder throughout development, ensuring all work is clearly-defined, testable and detailed test plans are documented in acceptance criteria.
- Proactively communicate concerns and risks to Engineering and Product leaders.
- Perform manual and automated testing across the company's web and mobile platforms.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Cypress and JS (preferably with TypeScript) experience required.
- Experience with Azure/CI.
- Experience in defect reproduction.
- Experience in test case management and execution.
- Analytical mindset, not afraid to dig into the browser developer tools.
- 6+ years of experience in software QA; 2+ years of managing or supervising direct reports.
- Expert in authoring test cases, test plans and QA documents.
- Experience with Cypress.io or similar UI automation framework.
- Experience in performance testing is a plus.
- Experience in large scale web applications is a plus.
- Must be a team player, able to lead a team and work under tight deadlines.
Flexible working environment. Competitive salary.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.