QA Engineer - Vicoland (all genders) Full-time Job3 weeks ago Quality Assurance Worldwide 35 views
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: EU only
Vicoland is the youngest incubation of Cocomore AG, a digital agency managing digital services, products and communication for multi-national clients (e.g. Nestlé, Procter & Gamble or Sanofi). Vicoland is a platform allowing freelancers to form teams, which we call Vicos (“Virtual Companies”). Our platform features a tool suite enabling an efficient collaboration of Vicos and clients throughout projects. Currently, we are looking for a QA Engineer to work as freelancer in one of our offices or remote!
Our offer to you:
- Competitive compensation
- Highly inspiring, innovative, and entrepreneurial environment – the full startup package
- High impact: strongly contribute to your own & company growth and success
- Multi-cultural and highly international team with flat hierarchies focused on creating a groundbreaking product
- Job location: We are remote friendly! But you can also work from any of our offices in Frankfurt, Seville or Cologne.
What you will contribute:
- You will be responsible for all testing of an entire project across various platforms
- You will own the development and execution of test plans and test cases for multiple features of an application
- You will participate in design and specification reviews, and use this information to design test plans
- You will promote QA productivity through automation, tools, and other best practices
- You will promote a culture of quality throughout the organisation
- You will contribute to the enhancement of the CI/CD pipelines
What you have to bring:
- At least 3 years of solid experience in Software Quality Assurance
- Strong understanding of QA best practices in an Agile development environment
- Experience in manual testing
- Web test automation background to fulfil the primary task
- Knowledge of Selenium Webdriver
- Coding experience in Java, PHP, Python, or any other OOP language
- Experience with Continuous Integration Tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
- Familiar with Restful APIs and API testing tools and frameworks such as Postman, Newman and RESTAssured
- Strong knowledge of Software QA methodologies, testing types, tools, and processes
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong self-initiative and self-reliance with hands-on mentality while being a team player
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience working with agile teams
- Knowledge of Cypress or Appium testing tools
- Experience with different types of testing like integration, unit, performance, stress, and security
- Development experience in PHP Symfony, Angular, MariaDB, AWS or similar is a big plus
Tell us how you want to work, in one of our offices, remote, full-time or part-time, in a shared position – or any combination of these. We will do our best to make it happen!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: EU only.