QA Engineer Full-time Job3 weeks ago Quality Assurance Worldwide 40 views
5 days ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
We believe community-led is the ‘next big thing’ for how creators, startups, and enterprises grow, but... today, community managers lack the understanding of what really happens inside their audience and what value it brings. That is why we’re building AhoyConnect - a community data intelligence platform, that enables organizations to understand, grow, engage, automate, and derive value from their audiences.
We are a fully remote team that values transparency, clear communication, and the discussion of facts and opinions. Also, we’ve just closed our Seed round and we’re looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey to becoming the global tool of choice for community-led companies.
We're looking for an exceptional QA Engineer who will keep making sure our software is on the way to become impeccable!
Does that sound like you? Read along! 🚀
We would love you to:
- Prevent deficiencies by recognizing and reporting errors.
- Monitor the product and implement tests challenging its feasibility.
- Spot the bugs and take up corrective actions making the software run like a dream.
- Automate the testing by developing a simple-to-use solution for the web application.
- Perform your signature regression testing and assess the hidden risks.
- Employ ideas improving the product’s quality and user experience.
- Explore and take on the competitors’ solutions.
- Become a Champion of our product by showing top-notch expertise about its specification and purpose.
- Execute the taken projects backward and forwards – starting with planning, communicating with the other teams, and running the solutions.
You’re a perfect candidate if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in software testing 2️⃣➕
- Experience with testing oAuth protocol authentication and communication with 3rd party apps 🧐
- A "tester mentality" with a genuine passion for inspecting the source code and the product 🔍
- An ability to draw conclusions out of your assessments and reports ⚙️
- Knowledge of diverse ways of developing automated tests on a given platform, QA methodologies, and processes 📚
- Hands-on expertise with automated testing tools 🤲
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with fluency in English 💬
Nice to have:
- Experience with identifying customer-facing performance issues in a (B2B) SaaS startup
- Watched the 'Silicon Valley' TV show at least twice 😎
Why choose Ahoy?
- We believe in people over processes, results over tasks.
- We just closed our Seed round with the leading VCs from the region, launched the product, and onboarded first clients. This is just the first, tiny step - we aim to build a successful global business that will shape the future of community-led growth. We want you to have an impact and be a part of this journey!
- You will have a lot of flexibility and autonomy - we trust you to tell us how things should be done, not the other way round.
- We've been remote before it was cool and will stay remote-first forever.
- We run retreats (both before and after covid) – e.g., we've spent more than a month in Southeast Asia with the whole team. Next stop? Mallorca! ☀️
- You will work with extremely driven and collaborative teammates coming out of various places and backgrounds.
- Flexible working hours and environment, believing in asynchronous yet collaborative work, having as few internal meetings and procedures as possible 🙂
- 💰 Attractive salary with ESOP (stock options)
- 🤝 Possibility to work with highly ambitious, energetic, diverse group of people
- 💻 MacBook Pro (or your preferred laptop) + accessories
- 🎀 Regular recognition, gifts, and awards
- 🏡 Home-office stipends for remote work equipment
- 📚 Budget for online courses, books, conferences, language lessons
- 🌅 Unlimited vacation and sick days
- 🏄🏼 Team retreats with Surf Office
- ... and many more to come as we listen to your needs!
- CV screening
- 30 minutes non-technical call with one of the managers
- 1 hour call with the Engineering team
- 30 minutes call with the CEO to discuss the proposal
- Signed ✅
Type of employment: Full-time independent contractor for an indefinite period (B2B invoice)
Ahoy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Please do not hesitate to apply using the button below!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.