The eDiscovery VA team is seeking an eDiscovery Administrator. This team member will work in an application team environment. Duties include performing security and database support for identifying, collecting, and preserving data, or Electronically Stored Information (ESI), for legal holds, employee-relations, and regulatory matters. The eDiscovery Administrator works closely with the Lead Technology Analyst (LTA) data collection & electronic processing data within ESI technology requirements, and tasks for classifying ESI, moving ESI, conducting forensic analysis, performing investigations, responding to subpoenas and regulatory requests.
- Use common eDiscovery Platform (eDP) system tools to identify, collect and preserve ESI.
- Process eDiscovery legal hold data collections received and work closely with legal team to prioritize the associated eDiscovery tasks.
- Locating and obtaining access to discovered ESI, applications and tools as an on-going activity to accommodate for new cases and matters.
- Update ESI tracking records daily TOD.
- Works in partnership with Project OIT Data Collection Teams Manager, other eDiscovery Project Managers and provides work to the group’s Administrators and Analysts.
- Responsible for managing expectations of all parties involving all stages of case progression.
- Create and maintain procedure Standard Operation Procedure (SOP) quality assurance documentation, as needed.
- Relevant experience should include at least (2) years of administering technology software systems of any size.
- Maintains back-end server and folder structure of databases, image collections, native files, mail stores and load files
- Experience with how corporate or enterprise technology systems work, such as email exchanges, email archives, cloud storage, file directories, etc.
- Perform system administrator duties for platforms with multiple users having various roles, to include (but not limited to) creating new users, editing/auditing user roles, assign group permissions, configure, and maintain systems.
- Previous eDiscovery, Cyber Security, Digital Forensics experience preferred.
- Must have experience with managing large volumes of data, including its storage, transfer, compression, encryption, analysis, reporting and recording.
- Everyday involvement with Early Case Assessment and Advanced Analytics a big plus.
- A background working as a technology professional supporting internal and external clients, primarily those representing technology operations, financial services, and law firms is preferred.
- Microsoft Windows OS experience, preferred.
- Familiarity with protecting the confidentiality and integrity of information or file systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Windows tools and techniques, O365, SharePoint.
- Good understanding of computer networking technology, infrastructure components, applications and systems, and information security.
- Able to work in a fast-paced operational environment as a productive and supportive team player.
- Must have moderate ESI technical troubleshooting skills repairing custodian data files.
- Quality Assurance & Quality control and accuracy of reporting is required.
- Knowledge of current eDiscovery industry practices are a plus.