If you are friendly and fun, love marketing, and enjoy a fast-paced environment where every day is different please read on.
What’s in it FOR YOU to Work at No Joke Marketing:
- An environment where you can write your own ticket.
- An established business that continues to grow with a start-up vibe and feel.
- At No Joke Marketing, you transform lives by connecting people who need help to those who can serve them – we are the backbone behind their business.
- Supportive, attentive & motivated leadership team available to answer questions & help you grow professionally (& personally).
- An owner is actively involved in the business – there is no red tape here
- Can work from anywhere in the world with an internet connection
- Access to the best marketing training available on day one.
Compensation & Benefits:
$35,000-$45,000 to start, plus bonus plan. Salary based on experience Company pays for 100% of short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, and vision. 401K match, dream on program, Half days in August, and unlimited PTO. The company covers 50% of health insurance.
The account manager serves as the steady hand to make sure that everything is getting accomplished for each of the members. They eat, sleep and breath project management. Their role centers around ensuring successful delivery of each member’s monthly marketing program that includes publicity, digital advertising, social media management, content creation, and web development aimed at positioning the member as the authority in their industry, community or marketplace. The account manager must be proactive, organized, and possess high follow-through ability.
- Contact 100% of clients weekly via email, text, voice or video
- Ensures 100% of tasks are completed on time and within budget based on contracts
- Help manage SEO, PPC & Content team. Guaranteeing all tasks are completed on time
- Managing growth and development of accounts in his/her assigned Account Team.
- Maintaining strong, trusting relationships with Members and serving as their primary contact within the Account Team.
- Management of Project Management system (Teamwork.com) both internal and external
- Management of Monday.com
- Coordination with the various in-house experts – paid traffic, search engine optimization, social media, design and development
- Working with Account Team to ensure sound planning, timely execution and solid Member relations.
- Keeping frequent and open line of communication with functional Account Team members.
- Maintaining awareness of Account Team status, performance dynamics and conflicts, and conveying any concerns to Account Director.
- Coordinating and leading all meetings, calls and presentations with Members.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- 3 years’ experience in Account Management/ Project Management or related field.
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a service mentality
- Demonstrable experience in managing client relationships and proving ROI
- Articulate and persuasive writing and speaking skills
- Ability to problem-solve; flexible and resourceful
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Google Analytics certification, AdWords and Hootsuite experience preferred
- Experience with G-Suite and Mac Office environments
- Marketing/Publishing/Advertising Agency experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Sales Force and project management systems a plus
- Bonus: Having knowledge of the Childcare industry