System one is actively seeking a Project Assistant for a long-term remote position. Candidates can work from anywhere in the US; however, local candidates will be able to train on-site.
Assists a project manager in applying process and project management skills within an area of business or technical specialty. Supports the management of small portions of well-defined projects. Provides administrative and logistics support for a project team and project manager.
Project Assistant Responsibilities:
- Serves as a support resource on projects and work assignments.
- Assists in identifying, tracking, and working with others to resolve project issues.
- Helps monitor and communicate project status to project team.
- Assists with budget planning and tracking, research, and analytical support; provides administrative support for the design and development of project plans and timelines.
- Assists with managing project risk; completes administrative work in the use of quality tools to identify areas of risk.
- Supports documenting and sharing team learnings with other teams.
- Maintains project notes, databases, and other records; monitors measures and communicates with Project Manager on status of specific projects and assignments.
Project Assistant Requirement:
- One year of processing invoices or PM experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite products
- Salesforce or BMS experience is preferred
- College degree preferred