The Product Support Representative position provides a high level of client support addressing ePrescribing and lab orders and results issues within the Clinical Exchange application. The candidate will work directly and indirectly with clients confirming effective set ups and clear knowledge of the workflow process as well as investigate process failures or performance issues.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Attention to detail and troubleshooting multiple systems to ensure accurate and complete action is taken on every service request.
- Activities include ownership of requests, research, analysis, troubleshooting and customer communication necessary to deliver appropriate resolution to customer inquiries
- Extensive interaction with Change Healthcare customers including insurance organizations, hospitals, and providers for the purpose of providing product usage or technical solutions
- Works on advanced problems of diverse scope where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Diagnose and resolve setup errors in HL7 or product management tool or provide feedback on reason for issues impacting transmission and/or results transactions
- May include troubleshooting setups in 3 or more systems to identify cause / solutions. Process is well defined yet requires an analytical approach to resolve challenges
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 2+ years of experience working with customers to resolve issues
- 1+ years product applications support experience, preferably in the healthcare industry
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- BS degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of HealthCare and IT industries. For example, industry history, key customers, competition, and regulatory environment.
- Knowledge of the interrelationship of Information Technology and Healthcare industries
- Knowledge of the Payer/Provider environment
- Understand HIPPA compliance regulations
- Project management experience
- Professional communication, critical thinking, problem solving, technical aptitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as listening skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines while providing quality results
- Positive proactive, customer service attitude
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
How much should I expect to travel?
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Some of our positions require employees to be onsite at a Change Healthcare facility or a Client site, including Medical Facilities. Depending on the site’s health and safety guidelines, you may be required to have medical screenings or vaccinations to meet site requirements, which may include Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing. Further details and requirements will be confirmed during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] with “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.