Our Culture & People
We are a fast growing startup focused on becoming the most customer centric enterprise software company in the world. We care about enabling our customers to connect with the talent they need so they can succeed. In order to execute on our mission we believe in retaining an exceptional engineering team with a passion for code quality and great design.
We are currently seeking a talented Product Support Engineer to join our busy Product Support Team. We are looking for team members to fill the following shifts: 1st Shift (8am - 5pm EST), 2nd Shift (2pm - 10pm EST), and 3rd Shift (8pm - 4am EST). As a member of the Product Support team, you will be the first point of contact for customers as well as internal stakeholders, such as our Sales and Success teams. You will work closely with Product and Engineering teams to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve functional and technical issues. The successful candidate will need to learn and adapt quickly, be persistent and demonstrate “out of the box” thinking. This is an ideal position for young professionals or career jumpers with professional experience in contingent workforce management.
You should apply if…
- You thrive in a high-touch, service-oriented customer service role.
- You enjoy challenging but stimulating work that presents a unique challenge every day.
- You do well in a fast paced environment with lots of opportunities to learn and demonstrate initiative.
This job may not be a fit if…
- Having service-level goals is stressful for you.
- You don’t enjoy constant communication with customers and team members.
- You need consistent direction and a predictable workday.
- You are looking for a devops or developer position
- Investigate, diagnose, and address functional and technical support issues related to the VNDLY Software application
- Troubleshoot critical production issues affecting end-users, including system unavailability and data integrity issues
- Handle inquiries regarding technical issues, information requests on application capabilities, navigation, and configuration
- Provide coordinated support for getting new releases and configuration changes into production
- Gather information for analysis, carry out the necessary research, replicate issues locally and propose resolutions or workarounds
- Be a client facing representative of the Development and Product teams
- Learn everything about the VNDLY service application, and stay up to date with changes that are a part of our regular release cycle
- Work with engineering, product management, and professional services when necessary
- Attend meetings and provide status updates
- Ability and desire to troubleshoot and problem solve complex software issues.
- Self-starting, self-motivated, team player who has the ability to work independently as well.
- A self-described techie who has a passion and eagerness to learn new software.
- A high level of initiative, motivated to enthusiastically and professionally provide the highest level of service.
- The confidence, communication and interpersonal skills to lead customers, from end users to technical personnel to C-level executives, in urgent or critical situations
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to work well under stringent deadlines and shifting priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: gets along well with others.
- Experience in an enterprise Software Support role
- Experience using tools such as Zendesk, Salesforce, Jira, and Confluence
- Experience working on a distributed / remote team
- Experience working in a small team and fast paced start up environment
- Experience in cloud / hosted software environment
- The desire to learn new soft and technical skills and to coach, mentor, and train peers throughout the organization
- Knowledge of IT Operations, IT Infrastructure, Application Performance Monitoring and/or IT Security domains
- Experience testing products that support multiple platform versions
VNDLY is committed to equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.