With so many companies transitioning to remote work, what we offer is more relevant than ever, and we are growing fast. Be part of amazing growth with amazing Product and Marketing teams.
We are looking for our first, ambitious Product Marketing Manager to amplify our mission to our users and to our company. The Product Marketing Manager will be pivotal in gathering inbound intelligence and positioning our outbound messaging. We're looking for someone interested in deeply understanding and shaping our product, its impact on our customers, and its place in the market.
We are a non-hierarchical company; you are going to get exposure to all aspects of our business immediately. You'll get as much accountability as you can handle and have a huge influence on scaling the company.
Omnipresent makes remote teams work, and in turn we are globally remote. You must be great at communicating and making an impact while remote.
You are a strong marketer, focused on understanding our users, and detangle complex market insights to craft propositions and communicate their value for our users. You take initiative, discover and share insights about our markets, communicate well to drive cross-functional objectives, work independently and collaboratively, and find the data to carve a strategy in uncharted areas.
This role reports to the VP of Product and works very closely with the Marketing and Sales functions.
- Obtain insights into market needs, untapped opportunities and personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data.
- Advocate for product improvements through clear expression of customer needs to Product Management.
- Write and manage in-product copy
- Spearhead and continuously update competitor analysis.
- Help hone product offerings through testing and demos with customers, working closely with the user experience research function.
- Position the product features and releases, coordinate strategy and comms with Marketing.
- Manage the product and feature release strategy with Product and Marketing.
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process.
- Create content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts, in conjunction with Product and Marketing.
- Speak and present about products to both external and internal audiences, including advertising and marketing channels.
- Help drive the product pricing strategy.
What you need to be great at
- Understanding the product and its position in the market.
- Understanding and clarifying customer needs.
- Communicating, both internally and externally.
- Collaborating with Product, Marketing, Sales, and execs.
Who we are looking for; track record and must haves
- 8+ years experience in Product Marketing or related functions in an agile software development company.
- Helped grow a Product Marketing function.
- Experience with external and internal corporate communications.
- Demonstrated success to drive the business by obtaining market insights, shaping product development, and fostering a customer-centric focus through the company.
Experience that would be nice to have (but we'll trade off if everything else fits)
- Degree in Marketing or Business.
- Product Marketing experience in a B2B SaaS product.
- Working for startups.
- People Operations software businesses experience.
- Shaping and growing a Product Marketing function in a startup or scale up.
What's in it for you (apart from the most fun and challenging ride of your life!)
- Huge development opportunities - you will be joining an early Product team in a young and rapidly growing company
- Shared ownership - Being a part of our journey means you will own a piece of Omnipresent
- Annual vacation entitlement: 33 days including local holidays
- Equipment and infrastructure: We give you a budget for all the equipment you need to work effectively wherever you are
- Company retreats: We are planning biannual company-wide retreats post COVID, and well as socials and other team building activities
- Flexible working - Work from anywhere in the world - We don't care where or when you work as long as the job gets done. We are genuinely as flexible as the work allows
We believe remote working is a great equaliser and we practice what we preach. Inclusivity is fundamental to our mission and we are committed to conscious inclusion. We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.