If youre an entrepreneurial, growth-focused product marketer, come join our growing team! Youll have the opportunity to build and own the go-to-market strategy for your product segment, become the subject matter expert in your market, create differentiated positioning and messaging, look for effective ways to drive growth and convert customers, and enable our growing sales and CS team
You will also be a contributing member of the overall Product Marketing team. We are expected to help each other grow, share our learnings, take part in team education initiatives our goal is to become a best-in-class product marketing function within Chili Piper.
This role reports to our Sr. Product Marketing Manager.
What Youll Do
- Develop Positioning and Messaging: Develop clear and compelling positioning and messaging. Understand our market, competitors, buyers, and users, to accurately position our product and features. Build processes to ensure we are constantly testing and optimizing our messaging.
- Conduct Competitive Analysis: Gather competitive intelligence on our key competitors and translate it into differentiation materials for the field and for external consumption. Develop processes for collecting competitive intelligence, distill into the right level of detail, and then translate into internal and external communications.
- Lead Product Launches: Develop objectives and success metrics for the introduction of new product offerings. This includes building feature level positioning and competitive landscapes, preparing internal teams, and driving launch activities.
- Enable Customer-Facing Teams: Execute a sales enablement strategy for our customer and partner-facing roles. Develop and deliver sales enablement content and playbooks.
- Create Effective Collateral: Create effective marketing assets and collateral, including presentations, case studies, solutions briefs, web content, data sheets, and sales kits in support of our marketing campaigns and demand generation efforts
What Were Looking For
- You have proven your ability to add value to an early stage marketing team.
- You have impeccable communication skills (written, verbal, powerpoint, etc.) with the ability to structure and explain complex issues to a diverse audience.
- Youre entrepreneurial, with the ability to execute under minimal direction.
- You have a passion for developing subject matter expertise in new areas and dedication to continuous learning.
- Youre a gifted storyteller and communicator, comfortable leading internal and external meetings
- You can work cross-functionally in a matrixed organization, with particular skill in managing and negotiating with internal stakeholders to drive maximum efficiency
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. Were a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you dont have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure youre getting things done. Were a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- 50% Women in leadership at Chili Piper
- Company Offered 401k Plan
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job